BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Naptown!

THE TRUTH-99,WILL BE THERE

I'm in

Don't worry about the Scrubs, we will be in the Naptown.

The Det. Mavs there see you there

CEO WILLLLLLLL BE THERE FOR SHO 502 WHERE R U GUYS STAYING HIT ME UP NEAL OR REED AND LET ME KNOW

Knights Inn.

The grills will be popping once again. If we don't win the tourney ,we will place in a cookoff.

It's all about having fun doing what you like. No way I will ever let softball stress me out!

I would like to say that the 502Boys know how to kick it at the hotel. They will stay up all night if the get knockout of the tournament and grill. Neal I am still looking for my steak(well).

your Madam Prez will be there!! Davida, Hot #8 can I get some security??

It's on and here i mutha... come. East Side bit... Here we come and yaw better hope the ruling with our pitcher STICKS, cause if it don't. WE GONNA BEAT ALL WHO COME OUR WAY LIKE THEY STOLE SOMETHIN' Yeah he's back P-GATES EAST UNIT. My bad, i forgot you cannot win a softball tournet with just one man-so frown at that.

Big ups to my dog Yeast and the wonderful job you are doing with the Scrubs. Don't let one bad apple ruin your team. Go hard and play harder.

To all teams headed to Nap. this weekend,drive safely and good luck!We,the ESP,would like to say that we are looking forward to meeting all of the REC teams.Everyone have a good tourney and a great time! Also,shout out to all my KY cats hitting the road:Scrubs,Canes,Douglass,502 Boyz,No Limit,Ky Connection,Big Doe and MY FAM Eastside!

Thanks ESP, well see you all there.

The Scrubbies will be there and yea we R getting our SWAGGER BACK!!!!

what did someone actually mention the CANES???? i just hope we play the scrubs...that seems to be the only team we can beat. just playing skoolboi!!!!! everybody drive careful and dont be afraid to ask the MAN to watch over us all.

G-Money U are 4 that one!! Yall have our number in the scrimmage games, just take the the same intensity that your team has on the field against everyone and yall will be alright!!!! Good Luck this weekend and have a safe trip to all my Lex-town teams!!!

....DERRTY and YOUNG DUDES

EASTSIDE #TWO-O,DATS ALRIGHT YOU NO I TRAVEL ALONE,BUT I DONT NEED A SHOUT-OUT FROM YOU,OR ANY-1 ELSE,CAUSE I GIVE MY **** SELF A SHOUT-OUT,THE TRUTH-99,PEACE.

ALL THE SUPER-REC TEAMS ARE DROPPIN LIKE FLIES,I GUESS,DIS WILL BE COMBINED AGAIN,Y E S. ,SUPER-REC WINS AGAIN.

TRUTH 99 YOU AINT SH... YOU HAVE PLAYED FOR EVERY TEAM AND AINT WON SHI... WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING. YOU KNOW WHO IT IS. Maybe if you could put your ego to the side for a whole year someone would have a hell of a ball player on there team, but you won't - oh well, I guess people will keep beating up on every team you play for.

we will be there so put your game fece on. ESP will show everyone what we are about.

P GATES