BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message Board Rules

Posted a thousand times, but never seems to be enough. No one is trying to muzzle anyone, but please follow the rules.

1. No ANONYMOUS critical posts. If you're going to be critical, leave your name.
2. No foul or racist language even when using symbols.
3. No personal threats of any kind.
4. Only BASA tournament info is allowed on the board.

Is that really too much to ask?

Re: Message Board Rules

No I think that what you(BASA Staff) is asking is reasonable. So I say to the my fellow BASA Message Board peeps to abide by the rules of the message board. This has been a great tool for us and we all have gain some vital information from each other. In order for us to continue to grow as a softball association and we say we want to be the best then we have to continue to respect each other and lend a hand to the BASA Staff so they do not delete this website. Thanks BASA and as Chief of Staff of the Board I will stress to the players/fans/family members how important this issue is.

I want to add our website to your site, how do I do that?

Your Website has been added.

Can you tell me how long it will take to add?

I have allowed this week for you to put ##### for words anyone else using these words spelled or otherwise will be banned.This is the last time we will allow this type of behavior.