BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Eastside Players

To PTI,no one got on here and threatened anyone.We were just clearing up what was said to Drake this past weekend.Please no what you are talking about before commenting.Things did get a little heated in tha Lou but if you knew everything that happened up there,I'll bet you'd understand.So if you go to Nap, holla at me and I'll tell you the whole scenario.I'll apologize on behalf of my ESP fam if we offended anyone but holla at me and I'll tell you why.It's hard to feel like one big Fam when u r getting treated like tha other side.

This is something i observerd in cincy. st louis and other cities the last couple of years. the behavior of some of your players is outragious you guys need to come them down.Other teams get bad breaks too, and i am just an observer.but i thought i heard you say some bad things about Mr Drake

To concerned,I understand what you are saying but I personally apologized for anyone that was offended but please know that some actions are justified.If you could here some of the responses that Drake gives to us then you could understand.Please feel safe to bring your fam to the park because that's what it's all about but words never hurt anyone.People are acting as if ESP is the only team that has had confrontations on the circuit.We just speak on the wrong doings.So feel free to bring your fam because ESP will always bring our kids/women to the park.

Eastside Players Rep.

Thanks for showing big class and speaking up.
I don't go to many tournaments like Hercle
and Mr. Drake as some of you call him. But Drake
is the first one to tell me that (ESP) may get
upset and show it but they do have a point.
Evertime there is a problem I allways tell you guys
just wait a minute and let me try to fix right
for everybody. And I have seen some of the same guys that would blow up stop and gave us time to get it right. Not just right for you but right for the hole tournament.

We can't allways be in every city that a tournament is ran, but we can try to make sure that they are ran
correct. I check with the *UIC ** from that tournament and he did make a mistake on the
ejection rule. I also talk to the head of BASA
Umpire In Charge about the problem. When someone
makes mistake than we all pay for it, but if they did wrong there that dosen't mean we will do it wrong here. We will apply the rules correct. And talk to that person so that it hopefully will not happen
again.

Yes we all like to stand up for each other but it don't mean much if you are putting someone else down.