BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 THE WHOLE BASA STAFF & TEAMS

1ST(I'M NOT HARD 2 FIND),NOW 2 GET 2 THE POINT,I FEEL THAT THE ANAMOSITY IN THE BASA IS RISING WEEKLY,AND IF SOME RIGHT ACTIONS IS NOT TAKING PLACE,THEN I SEE SOME BAD THINGS HAPPENING IN THE BASA.LETS NOT FORGET WHAT EVERY 1 SAYS ON HERE, AND IN THERE PROFILES,HINT:(WE ARE 1 BIG FAMILY).NOW WHAT I'M ABOUT 2 SAY IS LIKE YOUR A$$ HOLE,EVERY 1 HAS 1,OR OPINION.I THINK WE NEED A RULE BOOK,ON THE BOARD,AND 2 ON SITE AT EVERY TOURNAMENT.I THINK IT SHOULD BE 2 DIVISIONS,COMPETIVE AND WHAT EVER YOU WANT 2 CALL IT REC/SUPER REC,THEN MAYBE WE CAN PLAY 4 RINGS AGAIN,THATS WHY I PLAYED ANYWAYS.I THINK THE UMPIRES,IF NOT,NEED 2 BE EVALUATED ON HOW THEY PERFORM OFF AND ON THE FEILD,(-ON-)NOWING THE STRIKE ZONE AND,(-OFF-)NOWING THE RULE BOOK. 2 CONCLUDE LETS ALL CHILL-OUT AND PLAY THE GAME HARD,BUT LETS STAY COMPETETIVE,AND TRY 2 GET ALONG,BECAUSE JUST THINK 4 A MOMENT,IF THERE WAS NO BASA SOFTBALL,WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING,THANKS 4 EVERY 1'S TIME,AND KEEP WORKING HARD BASA STAFF,GREAT JOB,NO SHOUT-OUTS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M TIRED,BUT I HAVE 1 SHOUT-OUT,2 MY **** SELF,LUV YOU ALL,THE TRUTH-99(TONY BLACKBURN),PEACE.

Re: 2 THE WHOLE BASA STAFF & TEAMS

I agree I think that at the least there should be a rule book on site. We had a situation in Cincy and the Ump did not know what to call. It cost the team we were playing the game.

I agree 99,it just seems that BASA has certain rules for certain teams.That's all any player/team wants is a fair shake.I don't think it's that hard to get tha whole staff on the same page.BASA,I think tha whole system needs to be evaluated.

......AMEN!...

4 show Da Truth! I agree with that situation ,that there should ba rule book on site!

And then everytime someone doesnt like a call or wants to argue a call you get out the rule book. It is a true fact that anyone who umpires SHOULD know the rules of the association they are umpiring for, but if they havent been given a rule book then how will they know? The fact remains that rules may be interpreted different by different people and different situations - case in point "know the strike zone, heck the strike zone is different for every batter what you might want to say is pitching arc which for BASA is 3-10 then its judgement on whether the ball comes across the plate between the batter's (one who is 5'9 vs one who is 6'2) shoulder and his knees. Just about every player thinks they know every rule to softball..NOT!!! Rule books should be available to all who want them but that doesnt mean to whip them out and put them in the face of the umpire or the opposing team. For sure provide coaches and umpires with the rule book but a better suggestion would be to have qualified, knowledgable umpires that would solve many of the problems. What happened to having umpiring clinics???? Or did you ever???

Rules, Rules, Rules. You are right there should be
rules books at every tournament. That would slow down
a lot of problems. And rules must be put to use correctly. Pitch limit is (3 from the hand 11 max)
not 3 to 10 that is usssa pitching. Just a little help.
But you would know that if you had a Rule book.
Are as you said if there was one at every tournament.

Need a little help with the rules send me a message.
I do still have the rule book.

JUST A LITTLE HELP: DOES US ALL OF US A FAVOR POST YOUR RULE BOOK ON THE WEB SO ALL OF US CONCERNED PLAYERS CAN HAVE ONE PLEASE

Did anyone remember seeing the umpire clinic that was going on during the tourney in Cincy?

GET BETTER AS FAST AS POSSIBLE>>>>>GOOD LUCK<<<<<

Big Vic,real talk!The only problem is that the BASA is not open for suggestions.It's either their way or the highway.Sooner or later,they're going to have to make some changes or lose more teams than they already have.

HAVE YOU GUY'S EVER WONDERED WHY THE BASA STAFF HASN'T RESPONDED TO YOUR COMPLAINTS YET,I HEARD SOMEONE SAY LET'S BOYCOTT THE TOURNEY'S,FIRST OFF YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT YOUR'E THE CUSTOMER,SO IF BASA ISN'T GOING TO GIVE YALL AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS THEN I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE,I'M SURE THE OTHER CIRCUITS WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU PLAY,ALSO YOU PAY BASA THEY DON'T PAY YOU.