BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: message board

greg Jones(Fort Worth,Texas)T.D.M.(Detriot,Michigan)

Wowwww, I think I missed a lot of things in the Nati last weekend. ESP dont even let that **** get yall down. You know how the game goes, just keep on winning, keep taking the money and keep having fun. Yall make sure yall holla at me in NAP ****-it 25 out

i wonder if we will see the esp again this season

FAN OF BASA, YOU R JUST A HATER! SHUT YO MOUTH AND IF U HAVE A TEAM BET WE BEAT DA S*** OUT OF U AND UR TEAM. UR NEW NAME IS HATER OF BASA.

Fan of BASA,of course u will see ESP again.Things got out of hand this weekend but we will handle it the right way.We have many people against us but at the same time we have many people behind us.Trust me,we just want to be treated fairly.It's not just ESP that has gripes about the BASA system.A lot of teams have sponsors so all they have to worry about is playing ball.We have to pay for balls,entry fees,transpo,hotels and food.That's out of our own pockets so no we will not just accept anything dealt us.Through all though,we will do our thang!

A SEMO SNAP OUT OF THAT FUNK BAD FIGGA ITS ALL BEHIND YOU GUYS NOW SAM TOLD ME WHAT WAS GOING DOWN ALWAYS REMEMBER CORPORATE AMERICA WILL ALWAYS TRY TO HOLD THE TRAP FIGGAS DOWN DO YOU FEEL ME????????RISE ABOVE THE PETTY

That is right Po don't even bite on the fan of basa. He/She really ain't s**t and is a coward. If they was not they would not be hiding behind their post. So, to the fan of basa go suck something.

everyone quit acting silly. yaw know FREAK #33 FOR THE EAST SIDE PLAYERS HAS THE BEST ARM. HANDS DOWN. If you can throw a man out, who is fast, from the fence deep in left center - need I say more.
Oh yeah, the runner was trying to go home.

Hold up, BASA fan. What do you mean you wonder if you will see ESP again - you seen us play and you seen us act a fool. What black person do you know like that, that you will never see again. And you know we are like BONE CRUSHER - (NEVER SCARED) Here we come NAPP.
Plus we do the **** thang on the field - peace.