BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Any updates from St. Louis ???

Good job to you Wolf and Class Act. Way to keep that team focused and together. The bus is still rolling even though you guys lost a big wheel. We know that every wheel is replaceable. Good luck the rest of the way.

Congrats to CLASS ACT cant take nothing from you guys, Finally got to meet the BROWNS, great bunch of guys good luck to you guys keep working hard, but this tournament was the worst, the brackets were trash, the tournament was poorly ran.. Midwest teams have been dedicated to playing tournys in the LOU but we are tired of coming up there to be ****ted on and bull****ted by the tournament directors and all the mid game and mid tournament changes that occur, if you are going to run a tournament run it fairly, that is what every team deserves and what every team needs to start demanding for their 250$. I can honestly say that I only trust tournaments ran by certain BASA officials and that is a shame because we should be able to trust all of you, 30+ teams low ass payout, and no triple crown points or whatever, that is a **** shame

BIGG DOGG I AGREE WITH YOU 100%, WE TRAVEL 2 AT LEAST 10 BASA TOURNAMENTS A YEAR AND DA SAME STUFF OCCURS. WE (ESP) TRAVELED ON DA TRIPLE CROWN TOUR AND IT DOESN'T EXIST. WE HAVE NO SPONSOR SO IT BECOMES EXPENSIVE, BUT DIS IS WHAT WE LIKE TO DO, SO WE DO IT.

EAST SIDE SHORTSTOP 15 BIG DOE GIVE ME A CALL

You guys said a mouthful. Most of us rec teams don't have sponsors but we love to play the game and support the BASA. All we want is to be treated fairly and given a fair chance. I'm new to the BASA, but from what I've seen, it definately needs to cater to the players a lot more. You've got teams with no sponsors that a re playing 2-3 BASA events per month. It makes you think about not playing anymore until worlds. We got our bid early, but we like the circuit. Just do right by the players.

THATS TRUE BIG AL #55