BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great Job to tha ACT

I would like to give it up to my team and Jessie man you have a crazy batting stands but very affective.Reggie derrty glad to have you and great job in tha outfield and batting.Lets see to my bum ass teammate that had a rabbits foot in pocket you better cherish this weekend cuzz that's tha first and only time you'll get me!!lol My derrty T-Mac i thought you quit??lol great job centerfielder.LO 15-16 T-Mac 17-19 Wolf 17-20! i want a recount on mt bunt swing lol!! my derrty Zone 3 do you think EASTSIDE PLAYERS know who you are now?lol to tha rest of tha teams that came to tha WOLFLAND and made it back home safe thanks fo making tha trip!special shout out to my PrimeTime coach and his wonderful wife thanks fo coming see you on tha 17th!

Re: Great Job to tha ACT

To tha ones who thinks I'm just a power hitta,I only hit one this weekend! Big Lo you better be hitting all week derrty it's on!lol

GOOD JOB,CLASS ACT AND WOLF#24,THIS WEEKEND.CAN'T WAIT 2 MEET UP AGAIST YOUR PITCHING,BIGG BAD WOLF,2 SEE WHAT KIND OF HITTER I REALLY AM.HOPE 2 SEE YOU IN NAP-TOWN,THE TRUTH-99,PEACE.

Wolf, How can I get in contact with you or your coach? I have a question to ask you.

What's tha Q's?

Wolf, good job but we'll see you guys again.Ya'll gave it to us but we'll go again.Ya'll are straight,keep that s### up and good luck for '06!

GR8 JOB FAM

GOOD JOB!!! CALL ME 910-8961

Great job you guyz,you all look real good in that RED!

WAY TO HIT THE BALL LO !!!

HEY WOLF! WHATS UP?

Nutt glad to hear from you,how's errthing going with you? and on Big Lo man that was luck that won't happen again!lollol

HEY LO, I BEEN KNOWING YOU A LONG TIME,I KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO! HEY WOLF GIVE ME THE NUMBER OF YALL'S PHOTOGRAPHER,WE WON EVERY BASA TOURNAMENT WE HAVE PLAYED IN THIS YEAR,AND WE NEVER GOT THE PHOTOS THAT YOU GUYS GET!!LOL!!I THOUGHT YALL WERE THE ONLY TEAM IN THE TOURNAMENT!!

Call 911!I'll call you this afternoon!!

GOOD JOB CLASS ACT

Congrats Guys! Lo and T-Mac congrats on the Co-MVP thing! Wolf, my Derrty, if the opposing team knows like I do, they would prefer you hit it out than down. 1 hr and went 17 for 20, great job my friend!!

My derrty L.D. thanks fo tha props i'll see you on tha 17th in tha ATL.Keep hittin it and stay healthy!

Great job lil bra!keep it together and see u n naptown.

Call me ASAP, trying to get necessary information to be ready for Friday.

Wolffie we hope you have our shirts ready tthis weekend so we can represent the ACT! great job this weekend also it's just ashame that the stars would go out like that.We'll see you tonight at Forestwood park!

What up Nut @ Lee D. Get healthy soon Nut. Wolf is just mad that I out hit him in his home town. LOL !!! The FLA-BOYS don't play. By the way Wolf I only hit one HR too.

Wolf give me a call in the "sunshine State." Lo way to represent the FLA, you know the Florida Girls Don't Play.

MMM..MMM..MMM !!

Good jobs guys!! Lotay#3 Great Job (keep it real)!! Wolf I know you are already taking batting practice.

CONGRATS FAMILY SORRY I WASN'T THERE ON THE FIELD WITH YOU GUYS BUT I WAS IN THE BOX WITH YALL.

MAMA WHAT'S UP

What's up New Image Soldier? Just trying to catch up on my laundry and get some rest for Naptown!!

Wolf, trying to back on the circuit and just checking to see who had room. If you can drop me an e-mail.

What's up derrty wcp #10? give my coach a call 314-452-7148 and ask fo mike.

Matter of fact it was a great job.

CONGRATS TO WOLF, NO LIMIT, AND ALL THE CLASS ACT FAM...

Wolf I heard that this was your last basa tournament with class-act and that you where to go play arena football in Seattle.Is this true or just people talking?

I don't no how you heard that but if i did play it wouldn't be football,it'll probably be ping pong!!lolololololol

Congrats Class Act, keep representing the FLA guys .

31 WHAT IT DO? YOU BETTER BE ON TIME TONIGHT.

Lo great weekend keep up the good work.
Can't hit can't win Amen
TFowler

CAN I GET A HOLLA ?

Jo-jo I called you and left a message to tha new house ###########!!!!