BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Eastside Players....

WOLF WHAT WAS THE RESULTS OVER THE WEEKEND??????

I think it was 1stClass-Act EastonTanel 2ndSt.l Stars 3rdSt.l Esqure 4thEastSide Players 5thXtreme.It was a very hotttttttttt weekend and alot of dog fights too!

Wolf I heard your team short gamed everyone is that true?

A win is a win it doesn't matter how or what happen it's all about winning and not lossing and if you lose one game than learn from it and make sure it doesn't happen again tha same way!!

WOLF WHAT HAPPEND TO TEAM DERRTY?????????

COACH NUT IS DOING FINE..HE IS AT HOME RESTING...

I MEAN I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM CHURCH ALL DANG WEEKEND

My Derrty family took it on tha chin at 8A.M. sunday morning against Xtreme,plus they didn't have all there players there.I talked to Church this morning and he'll holla at errrrbody on Church on Tuesday..

WHAT ABOUT THE SCRUBBS WOLF???????????? FROM LEX WHAT DID THEY LOOK LIKE UP DHERE???????????

I didn't see them they where at another park playing.I just saw a few of them watching a few games.

Eastside, looking forward to some battles with you. Hope your guys that got hurt against us are ok. See you in Nap.

SMALLZ AND WOLF YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT,THANKS AND WE RESPECT AND HAVE THE SAME LOVE FOR YA'LL GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS THE REST OF THE SEASON

NICE PLAYING YOU GUYS TO N.C. BALLERS AND THEY WILL BE ALRIGHT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT BATTLE GOOD LUCK

Big UPS to Wolf and those Act cats.Keep doin' what u do and I think things could be interesting at tha end. Congrats Class Act and Staff!See you guys in NAP.

Big Al,nice playin' you guys.As for those injuries,everyone should be a go for Nap.Look forward to seeing you guys again.Shout out to Smallz.Thanx for tha props and good luck to you and squad this season.Holla at a playa if you guys make it to Nap.

Hey Jelly, will u and your squad be in Nap?If so, holla at ESP.

CONGRATS TO MY BROTHERS OF THE EASTSIDE PLAYERS, AND WHATS UP TO DADDY, WAY TO KEEP THEM IN LINE , SEE YA SOON

Davida #7(GAMIXX)#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7 aka MS VIDA VI

EASTSIDE 20 YOU NEGROS BETTER GIVE ME A CALL

WHAT UP MY KATS KEEP DOING WHAT YALL DO AND I HEARD ABOUT YALL NEW LOOK. WHAT UP SAM, FREAK, SEMO, WOODLOW, BYE, O, BEAR, BIP(I MIGHT BE SAYING IT WRONG), COACH FUDD, ROD, AND THE REST OF THE SQUAD. I TRIED TO MAKE CINCY WITH STARS, BUT ILL SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU

SAM SEMO THIS IS BIG DOE HIT ME UP 435-8925

Durtey Redde,what up my cat?Saw you in Cashville but didn't get to holla at ya.Looking for ya always,keep doin' ya thang and ESP will see ya when we see ya.And you know how we do!Holla at me dogg, 859-252-5747.