BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME,RHODNEY D. TO THE ATLANTA STORM FAMILY

I MUST SAY..THE GUY IS GOOD..HE PLAYED WITH US THIS WEEKEND AND PLAYED 4 DIFFERENT POSITION..FITS IN WELL...GOOD TO HAVE YOU HOT-ROD...

CAPTAIN SMALLZ #3

ATLANTA STORM/ NEW IMAGE

GLAD TO HAVE YOU HOT ROD,ANOTHER STICK TO THE LINE UP

hey nut_99 i seen the graystone vs gfm shootout,with all that new pop in the lineup can we set up a graystone vs atl storm showdown at the nelly tournment in july just a good old fun game $$$$$$ you know what it is. too all of the basa fans,players too the powers to be can we see this showdown go down in the lou. what up graystone 19 i'm getting the ball rollin ,so are you guys up for the challenge r what. holla back basa fans players

Cincinnati reporter, yes I know you watched Graystone beat us the first game of the season for GFM, But did you watch the second game. We played like GFM was supposed to have played, I would definitely like to play them again without a time limit. I'm not taking anything away from them, they are a very good Super Rec team. We are a good Comp. Team.

WAY TO GO BIG GUY,SEE YOU SOON

GLAD TO SEE YOU FEELING BETTER NUTT #99 STAY STRONG AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

... ....ATL....you have made a tremendous pick-up ...it's what we say......is "KARMA"... see you soon