BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bottom of the 7th, 2 outs, bases loaded, down 3, 1 HR left...........................

BMW LOUNGE#5 BEST CRUNCH TIME HITTER. HAS DONE IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN FOR US.

Re: Bottom of the 7th, 2 outs, bases loaded, down 3, 1 HR left...........................

55 from eastside or big chew on nlsports hottest young ***** on the circuit hes only 23

T.D.M.#3SED McCULLOM (DETRIOT,MICHIGAN)T.D.M. DAVE BELL

I look forward to seeing all of the ballers at the Nelly!!!!!

I would say myself,because 9 times out of 10 I will come through for my team and it may not even take a HR to win it u feel me.

I feel ya on that one. If you don't have confidence in yourself, then who will?

A true competitor would say himself and I would want the game on my shoulders cause I'm not afraid to fail! Situations such as these seperate avg. from above avg. ball players! The other guy that I would want at the plate other than myself would be Duke Donaldson!! There are some great ball players out there and no disrespect to any...I've been there and done that with this guy! One of the best !

Lee D., I saw you at the Super NSA B in Vegas last year with Shoppe and I would want the bat in your hand too!! You hit the s#$@ out of the ball everytime I saw. I look forward to meeting you at the Nelly.

Well since Lee cleared it up by saying having confidence in yourself, one other guy I would have to say and he impressed me was Cede with Pace, he can really do the **** thang. He make it do what it do baby.

Thanks Lyndell18 for the props. I had a great weekend in Vegas. First time I ever had 20 hits in a row! Anyway, please come introduce yourself to me in the Lou. I look forward to meeting you. Best of luck throughout the remainder of the year!

Give me Radio#32 from the Ballers...Cat just flat out mashes the ball!!!

That's when i want to hit, and the stands must be packed with Heckling fans

Ghost sounds like a true baller!!!!

WHY NOT ME,THE TRUTH-99,DIFFENITLY,THE BEST PICK.

I guess the Truth is speaking the TRUTH!!!!