BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bp in the MacTown today

Girl, nothing but D12 popping up bc I was pitching and he couldn't handle it! Then trying to make it seem like I was tired. Well, i was bc I was doing all that faking mess he do to us and it is so tiring! Then he started trying to hit me, well the net.
Now Wade was funny yesterday! But you know it was HOT and hitting that whole bucket is tiring! D12 just trying to be funny!

Now that is funny! I bet all that faking is tiring especially in all that heat.

'just us' sholl have been quite yall ain't been swinging,dancing,leaning or rocking wit it. All yall did was pop lock & dropped it. yall suck!!!!!!!!!

It was all in fun Dap..Tasha was trying to fake while pitching and I was trying to hit the ball back at her (pitching screen) but I was hitting line drives out the ball park instead..she was tired as h*ll

Hey, I made you pop up a few also!

Yes u did,I must agree

Looks like we got us a pitcher. It's been a minute since you pitched a game.

HA! Not me. I'd prob only last an inning and I pitched a lot of balls!

Just want to send a shout out to my Macon, Ga homies. Wish I could come hit a few with you, but you know I'm stuck here at Fort Jackson, but I will be home Sunday for my mother's surprise birthday/Memorial Day cookout. Hope to see on the circuit one day.