BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Are there any teams in BASA that should be banned from playing? Why?

Wade #6....just wanted to see if there were any, who they were and why should they be banned. I think the other association has banned some from playing. Just wondering that's all.

how can you be banned? What would they have to do?

If any team is continuously being disruptive and combative they should be banned from BASA. This association is about unity and good healthy competition. If teams aren’t abiding by that creed then BASA shouldn't take their money. There are no shortage of teams out there.

HI SANDY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT A TEAM OR PLAYER THAT HAS BEEN GETTING BAD CALLS ALL DAY. IF SO YOU AS A DIRECTOR NEED TO WATCH SOME OF THAIR GAMES AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.CAUSE WHEN IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR GETTING IT WITH NO JELL,YOU GET MAD ABOUT IT!!!!!

Jeter #69...good point and I will have to watch some games from here on out. 502 #45 I hear ya, give me a call when you get a chance.

the question was any team? indivisuals get delt with on an indivisual level.Also, they have never been kicked out of anywhere!! They just remind you, of what consistant means!!

Sorry coach....I can't answer that question for you. Maybe you should ask that question to the BASA staff.

first of all,how can any ***** speak onm ESP pitcher?He told that weak ass nigg DRAKE that he will make a nigg **** him up!A REAL man can only take so much.Trust me ESP will speak their freakin, mind.Drake that's gay ****.U just can't have rules for ESP, b****a** nigg get a rule book.Drake, u r about tha $$$$$$$ so if that how it is, nigg man up!I promise you NAP we'll be on some different s***!So however u want it u can get it!To all my cats in tha Lou much luv and Lebo I got that 102Proof 4 U. ESP 4 life!

FIRST OF ALL WHO ARE U COACH OF THE GAME? YOUR PUNK A** IS ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN SO SHUT UP PUNK. THERE ARE DIFFERENT RULES FOR EASTSIDE THEN THERE IS FOR EVERYBODY ELSE AND IF THAT KEEPS ON HAPPENING THEN HE JUST MIGHT GET F***** UP (GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT WE HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED FROM PLAYING ANYWHERE SO TELL ME WHO ARE U SO WE CAN SEE EACH OTHER FACE TO FACE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AND THATS FOR ANYBODY.

coach of da game go suck somebody and not a woman, basa needs to get there rules together and quit making up rules for esp **** ya!!!!!

what rules did basa make up for esp?

ESP derrty's man don't trip off that s##t! you all just wreck shop in rec and call it a day.You all have a very aggresive good team and i like tha new unies.Freak and tha rest of tha ESP family stay focus and do yo thing!!!

TELL ME WHO U ARE AND WE CAN SEE WHO THE PUNKS ARE U FAG. REAL PEOPLE DONT HIDE BEHIND FAKE OR DIFFERENT NAMES SO COME OUT THE CLOSET OR SHUT UP!!! ESP DONT CARE ABOUT LOSING BC SOMEBODY HAS TOO, SO DONT DISRESPECT MY TEAM UNLESS YOUR READY TO BACK IT UP FACE TO FACE

Fan it seems like you have a beef with ESP, and that is your business, but the tournament was poorly ran without a doubt, there are some legitamate complaints expressed by a few teams not just them, the BASA is a great organization and forum for competition and forging new friendships, but right is right and wrong is wrong, the director of that tournament is giving tournaments ran by him a black eye, there are some great tournaments ran by some great directors,(Carmen) for instance, runs great tournaments, so yes the BASA is good, but it is not without some issues by certain people...

Guys -if his tournaments are so bad that people are threatening him for fair treatment, why not find another tournament that weekend?

NO NOT BANNED!JUST HATERS GIVING IDEAS!!!#4,WE SHOULDNT HAVE TO FIND OTHER TOURN.B/C WE DISAGREE WITH SOME RULES,THAT WAS ENFORCED 1WEEK BUT CHANGED THE NEXT!

If that's the case, I can truly understand your position on the consistant enforcement of rules & regulations. But, I still disagree with the threats that are being posted by your teammates. Futhermore, it's against the law whether they intend to act on the threats or not. Good Luck!

FAN,QUESTION? ARE U A FEMALE? B/C U SURE SOUND LIKE ONE!FURTHER MORE,DRAKE HAS PROBALY BEEN CALLED WORSE,BUT TOOK IT!IM SURE HE UNDERSTANDS WHEN HIS UMPS MAKE MISTAKES,HE HAS TO HERE IT!(B/C OF HIS TITLE)WORDS DONT BANNED YOU FROM BASA,ONLY FROM "WASA" U GET BANNED!

#4,PEOPLE REACT DIFFERENT ON THERE OWN,IF THATS THE WAY THEY FEEL,THEN IM SURE THEY CAN DEAL WITH THERE ACTONS!PLUS,INSIGHTING A RIOT IS A CHARGE TOO!

#4 who r u? i can answer it 4 u! NOBODY. SO SHUT YO D*** SUCKERS

FAN, SHOW YO FACE AND CALL US PUNKS 2 OUR FACE!!! DON'T BE SCARED.

WOLF WHATS UP, MUCH LUV TO YOUR TEAM AND WE GONNA HANDLE OUR BUSINESS IN REC AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN MEET UP WITH CLASS ACT AGAIN BEFORE DA YEAR IS OVER. CONGRADULATIONS 4 WINNING DA TOURNAMENT. HOLLA

To my ESP family,from here on out,don't even respond to the haters.We will do what we do on tha dirt.As for Mr.Drake,sometimes we react out of anger but I just refuse to believe for tha money that u guys make that u can't get the whole BASA Staff(umps/directors)on the same page.We don't have a sponsor so this #### gets expensive.We travel too far and spend a lot to just get done any kind of way.So,don't be offended because that's how we feel when we get done wrong at these tournaments.

To Fan,out of anger there was comments made that shouldn't have been but don't get it twisted n****,ain't nothing punk/b**** about this over here. Like I said before,we will take care of everything on the dirt but it sounds like u are on some other.Everybody raps but if u feel that u won't to address this issue, then holla in Nap.

Much respect to Eastside # Two-O. Real men know how apologize for any hurt or harm they may have caused another. With that being said, Good luck & God bless ESP.
Precious #15/SS,
I'm looking forward to introducing myself to you DERRTY!

GOOD JOB FELLA'S YA'LL HAVE A REAL AGRESSIVE TEAM,KEEP YA HEADS UP, CONTINUE TO DO WHAT YA DO.FIGHT THE HATER'S ON THE DIRT NOT ON THE BOARD.

SOME OF ITS TRUE BUT MOST OF IT ISNT TRUE SO QUIT SPEAKING ON MY TEAM IF U CANT LEAVE A REAL NAME(REPORTER,FAN AND EVERYBODY HAS ONE)