BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GAMETIMES FOR SHOW ME

HERCLE....WHAT HAPPEN TO OUR PADDED BRACKET THAT WE USUALLY GET...??

Church, the Loft is very nice !!!!!!

Mr. Hercule Ivy

Why is it that you have never answered my post about the 2006 BASA rulebook? I have not seen one as of yet, but you can post about gametimes, but nobody can get me a 2006 rulebook. Don't worry, I can see it is a communication problem somewhere in the STL. If you don't have one or if it's still being published, that's all you have to say. I have only been asking for a rulebook for a couple of years. If BASA doesn't have a one, I understand. Rules change just like the game, but without seeing a rulebook, it shouldn't surprise you that sometimes I wonder if the rules are being made up as the game goes on. All you have to do is to check out some of the games around the circuit and you will see what I'm talking about. We are all human and make mistakes, but we must at least know the rules of the game.

Why would Goidfather be asking for a rule book, ya'll don't have a team anymore.

Godfathers still has a team I just don't think he is still with them he left a post on their site a few weeks ago that he quit or as he said "ghost".

To set the record straight. I asked for a rulebook, that's it. Only needed a response from the BASA staff or Mr Ivy. I have never quit a team. Godfather management had a communication problem. The phone lines still work in Texas. That's all that need to be said on that.

That is just like some of "us", not even on a team and raising hell. Don't take it out on BASA, find a team, maybe the coaches have them. LOL

I agree comp player. Greg Jones stop displacing your frustrations towards BASA please. A rule book or any book just don't get published overnight. Instead, put all that energy towards your opponent and conserve it instead of crying every other week about a da** rule book.

YD#2, get with me this weekend.

fasho BigAl...I'll see ya at the park...

mr jones on many ocasion i have asked you which rule you were referring to their have not been many rules changes. We will have a book for you to see soon. when the book get out it will be posted so you can see right here online

have a wonderful holiday weekend

Thanks Mr. Ivy. Glad to see you respond and no hell is raised like so many people think who gets on here every day. I will call you and let you know which one I'm talking about and let the other people stay out of it.

WHAT EXACTLY DOSE THE BRACKET LOOK LIKE. THOSE ARE JUST GAMETIMES, POST A BRACKET-BRACKET.

Man it's some spoiled mugs on here! You got game times, the brackets will be posted at the tourney, just GO PLAY AND HAVE FUN DOING IT!

We probably will only post the brackets for a few tournaments.

Can n e 1 give me the scores of da tourney