BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CAPITAL CITY CA$H EXPLOSION $1500

I have been told that the LaQuinta Inn is sold out for Saturday. Please book your rooms ASAP we are approaching the hotel cutoff dates.

Any questions please call Carmen (216)798-2460.

THANKS

what other hotels are you using?

TBI #24
You want any hotel in Grove City or off Stringtown Rd. The park is in the city of Grove City or you can use any hotel that you stayed at for the Black World when it was in Columbus becasue the park is 10 min. away. Hope this helps.

What up Boo#24? Call me at 513-347-0138 I need to holler at you.

Carmen,

What did you find out about the soul food vendor for the park next weekend? Pope I am about to leave out for Vegas but, I will holla at you when I get back. Are you coming to the C.O. this weekend upcoming?

thanks bucks #24

I would like to enter my team in the Nelly tourney on the July 4th weekend. Can someone from the staff shoot me an email so I can ask a few questions, thanks in advance.

Carmen,

On your website you have I-75(exit) there is no I-75 in Columbus. You may need to let somebody know.

its I-71

Hey Tbi#24

How ya'll do in that slam?

we came in 3rd. are you guys going to columbus?

Yea but i have to bowl in detroit, so somebody else has to try to strike you out.

hey now he didnt call it a strike, but like i said i would not take my chances again!!!!!!!!!!! good luck bowling

Any teams that have not registered please contact me by Monday evening at (216)798-2460.

Also we are making every attempt to accomodate the players that will be playing on the Co-ed teams so that they will not clash with the Men's/Women's games.

Please contact me if you are a player that will be playing in both divisions.

Thanks. See ya soon!