BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why!!! I'm not your daddy or momma!

Why do men or women think you are trying to be their parent when you are only trying to give them advise to do the right thang!!!!!1

Stop trying to be my daddy or stop trying to be my momma........

Re: Why!!! I'm not your daddy or momma!

Ignorance to the matter at hand....alot of people know u are right but just have the u think u know it all attitude even if they are wrong and you are right. Just like the little C league team I help coach, parents want to blame coaches for their children being sorry and the only time they get out the house is for baseball. Couped up in the house all day and get tired just walking on the field...just an example of ignorance to the truth!

Wade cut it out.....I've told you about talking about other folks children......

I think it depends on the way it comes across and the way it is received not to mention who it is coming from. You can hear the same exact thing that one person has been telling you all along and yet as soon as someone else comes along with the same solution...you hear them loud and clear! Go figure. The relationship of the parties involved is key as well. For instance, my best girl can tell me something and I will receive it well whether I agree or not because I respect her position as my true friend and her sincerity of my best interest. Then on the other hand you have some people that just can't handle it period.

Shoot, that's the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH!