BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shoutout lady, where you at???? It's Thursday!

Shoutout lady where are you? It's 10:03 est time and u late! You about to be fired...Prez, could you handle this issue????

Re: Shoutout lady, where you at???? It's Thursday!

Sure, she is on special assignment, so I give you permission to get he shout outs started WAde

..move to the next ....and have a story...and WE have no shout out LADY....we just DO WHAT we DO.....and hand these papers to the person that needs them......SECURITY!!!! handle that....

Hello Wade! Go to work. I will see you in Savannah this weekend.

I wanna give a big shout out to TAYLOR HICKS, way to represent Birmingham, AL....

Well shoutout then...on a Sunny and hot Thurs....Oh, by the way here ESQ#23, , for that slobbin in your sleep problem...u are old and u know all the slave spirituals of the underground....Can we get one on a Thursday?

That's all good My Vertically Challenged Brother. I can lay on my back and you can stand straight up and you still wouldn't come to the lower half of my rib cage!!!

Yeah, I might be vertically challenged, but you are slobbingly challenged while sleep....

I can't deny that either just like you can't deny that Ms Dat is taller than you.

now I got to deny that one....don't be trying to get Ms Dat back on your side by getting me to joke on her....nice try...

The only person that I know that short is Thunder#3!

Wade the only reason you are taller than me is b/c you put that tissue in you shoes.

I won't need Ms Dat if you keep messing with Thunder#3