BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What year did u play in your 1st BASA World?

Mine was 1995 in Chattanooga, TN.
Team: "Bunch of Guys". (made up team of guys that played in the Newburg league on Thursday)

Re: What year did u play in your 1st BASA World?

I played in my 1st World in 2000.. Mobile,AL..It was off the chain to see that many Black Teams come together and have some good clean fun!

Battle creek were it all began. "Peacock Bar and Grill" and we even played Comp that year. I still have the sweater (a little tight), but the best graphics and materials BASA ever used.

Battle Creek.... I believe it was 1994 and I played with Hit & Run out of Detroit.

Columbus, OH 2004.....Dirty South #2!

1994 I WAS ON SUPREME.....MY COACH WAS NELL AND MY TEAM
MATE WAS HERCLE...YES THE TO GUYS THAT NOW RUNS THIS
B.A.S.A FAMILY.....WE WERE COMP AND WAS THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.
(ST.LOUIS FOSHO)

2004 Columbus, OH with Fully Loaded out of Arkansas. I had never seen that many black teams together at one time and every body was just kicking it and having a great time. That is the moment that I was hooked on BASA!!!!

2005 - Birmingham, AL - I played with No Mercy, we place 5th..

Played my 1st world with a team called Pokey B's in Mobile...I think 2001! Never knew anything about the curcuit or that softball was this big when I came home from pro baseball. Finished 3rd out of nearly 100 teams! Lost to New Image(I know my boy Willie B & Reggie B remember that thriller!) Finally won the big one in 2003 with Colbert Plumbing after being runner up to Carphone in 2002.

2005 with the SCRUBS from da Lex, I was 21 and i got many more to go!!!!

2005 in B-Ham and I had the very best time of my short softball life.....I hope and pray that Cincy can top that!!!!!1
When will the Worlds come to the ATL!!!!!1

My first year was 1994 in Battle Creek,Michigan.Best **** ever! They gave out prizes to every team that placed 7th and up. Best **** ever! Eastside placed 3rd.

hold up Jump Steady, I remember yall winning but the Louisville Stars use to give yall fits. Remember when they picked up Kenny parker and Jon Jon and Jerry? Big Leroy was hitting seeds, Rick Wilson, etc. About 3 or 4 ended up running with the Supremes for a few tournaments(bobby maghee, Big Brew, Mike Gray, Leroy)

My first one was 1997 Playing with USG in Battle Creek
18 doing my thing

My first B.A.S.A. world was in St. Louis the year of 1998 with Chatt- Stars.

COLUMBUS OH ( 2003 ) ROMANS (SENIORS)
It has been a great experience ever since. See y'all in NATI.

1995.Chatt town with tha St.L Strokers,played with a broken hand.So please if you get into it with sum one please don't hitem in tha back of tha head!!!!!!!!!!!!lollol

"2000" in da LOU with the SHOW ME STARS

..CHATT,TENN..95 WORLD CHAMPIONS...WON ERRYTHANG!!!....First Season PITCHING and 2PAC

SUPREME EXPLOSION....

The very first BASA World tournament was Battlecreek and we finshed fourth. I played with Magnum Force and I have played in every World that BASA have had.(one of the originals) JumpSteady can say the same.

Yo Church, I remember Pac getting shot in 1996 when the World was in Atlanta. I remember clear as day because I was riding down the hwy on my way back to the hotel. My old prom date(who lives in ATL now) picked me up. My team stayed back in the hotel and watched the Tyson fight.

'95 Chatt-town with Varsity Sports out of Kansas City,KS

Sorry that was with KC Elite(too long ago)

2000 STL-100+ in Rec. Lost the first game to MIA. But made it all the way to a top ten finish with 95-South out of the FLA. Joined New Image the following year and won the world in Mobile, AL. Lee D. I was also on that team in that thriller your talking about. I was playing on the other circuit with the best sponsor. But quit to play on the circuit. Matter of fact that sponsor paid for our trip to the BASA world in STL.

Last Year in B-Ham! I had a good time!

2000 St. Louis-first and last

battlecreek '94 was finished on sat nite!!!! tufo(stl city hitters)

2000 IN MOBILE,AL

Mamma SassyCy of Just Us played in Battle Creek Michigan 1994 with The Clevland Angels. Later to be known as Chattanooga Lady Stars. BASA was awesome then and still is Thanks for Making it do what it do BASA.

'Cy' Out!

MY FIRST YEAR WAS 1996 IN ATL THE SAME YEAR THAT PAC DIED THE SAME **** WEEKEND AS A MATTER OF FACT IT WAS WITH THE NEW JACKS IT WAS ALSO THE SAME WEEKEND THAT MIKE TYSON GOT KNOCKED OUT ALSO YOU REMEMBER THAT WEEKEND 502 #45 I WAS A YOUNG CAT THEN GRINDING MY BUT OFF I STILL NEED 2 FIND THAT ONE MISSES I MET FROM BAMA WE HAD ABOUT 300 HUNDRED DOLLARS WORTH OF LIQUOR IT WAS FUN AS HELL

1995 Chat, TN Supreme Explosion. For all of those people who are questioning my BASA credentials. Those were the days

Yeah ex CEO I remember. It was the New Jacks. We were late to the first game waiting on yall to get out of the drive thru at Checkers(greedy mug) LOL.

It was 2003(I think) in Mobile Al with Chattanooga Elite. It was pretty funny. I went to check out a scrimmage of Elite and P/Funk I think was the team right before the world like that Tuesday before the World. Elite was short some players and I picked up with them and the rest is history.

'Nard(club 2301)

First BASA world was 1996 with Louisville Stars in the ATL. I played short my first year on the circuit. We had Chattanooga Stars 14-0 and they came back and beat us 25-19. They won it that year. We placed 3rd behind the Stars and Jabalis.

mobile,alabama 2001 what a great tourney it was,good to see my brothers and sisters.