BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: QUEEN CITY CLASSIC CINCINNAT, OH

Great Job TNT

can anyone tell me the name of the catcher that played with hitline express?he wore a black shirt(#38)that said dreamteam on it.this has to be one of the most feared middleshot hitters in the basa!(hell of a long ball hitter too).to my understanding,hitline is broke up so where is he playing?would like to contact him...

Can you tell me what place Supreme 17 placed?

If you were talking about Dirty South the catcher for hitline express no he is not playing any where but wants to.

i think the person you are talking about is rod,he use to play with the columbus steelers and then flytime.and yes he can hit the s$%t out the ball.as from what he told me,he was thinking over his options.i think we the columbus bucks are his leading choice(i hope!!we can use the power)i know many teams went after him,but from what i understand he narrowed it down to 3 teams.(we picked up his road dawg so chances are he may follow)

dont count esp out just yet. yaw no we still comin hard with or without the no.1 pitcher in the land.