BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Political

Super_d, just my opinion and ghost, I have to say that it makes me smile to have input like this on something that is outside of the softball diamond. Even though we all come with our own view points and opinions, we are all still workers for a better good. Super_d, its clear you and I dont agree much but you have much knowledge. I feel you present your information in a different light then I. Nothing wrong with that. Just my opinion I love the fact that you and I see alot of things the same. I feel strongly about taking care of our own country as well before we go shipping out billions of dollars to assist others. Specially when New Orleans, Mississippi and the other places hit by the hurricanes arent even half back to normal. Like just my opinion said, this isnt about color, its about a human race and my "opinion" is Mrs. Clinton would be a better candidate then Gore. Thanks for the replies. Ghost, you continue to keep it real. THanks man...