BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Question(s) of The "Hump" Day

In my estimation there is nothing wrong with being a freak...as a matter of fact I think it's something that should be done with great pride. Now as to why women get mad...who knows, just keep it real. There's nothing wrong with wanting to keep your professional game face on, and there nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality either. Now on to the woman that takes dem der a$s whoopings...I never have understood why a woman or a man for that matter would go back to an abusive relationship. I believe self esteem plays a key role, as well as behaviorial patterns(just used to this type of behavior). I only have one thing to say to the women out there being abused...RUNTELLDAT...as fast as you can...Like Bigg Dogg said at least you have some witnesses of his abuse when you kill that a$shole in his sleep.

Re: Question(s) of The "Hump" Day

well in WI you better get a police report, because there is no self defense law, the only way you can get off for killing that man is if there is documented proof of abuse