BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Who is the fastest Females on the BASA circuit to you.

Gina don't entertain no more because people are going to keep coming at you...But you did alot of squats during your time because it shows in a good way...

Clay, I remeber Tracy, we was neck and neck crossing that finish line, she got me by a second more. I'm not going to lie, I was scare to run again her, her dam legs was too leg for me , I was a lil shorty.

CLAY U KNOW WHO RAN THE BIG BEND AREA IN TRACK GADSDEN COUNTY.

lil g 10.8 is what i ran so you were just as fast as me.so was flo jo and gail devers. yeap that was slow as hell but at least i did not lie about it. you right no one can make a fool of you . you do a good enough job all by yourself. so dont get all here with all these lies and think that the board is to stupid to pick up on it.

According to the High school track and field manual for 1982, the record is 11.13 set by Sadra Cheeseborough. I dont know Where she was from.Jackie Washington from texas ran 11.5, Michelle Glover ran 11.42, and Sharon Ware from Berkely High ran 11.5. In 1982 they were still running yards in some places.10.5 10.7 10.6 were the times (windaided)But to all my BASA sistas.yall know it is now that counts yall be moving. I f I were a 100lbs smaller I think I would be in the running . Now if you asked about the fastest big girl I would put my name in Just having fun. Good luck ladies

OOps! Chandra Cheeseborough

Lil "G" LIA #4, I coach baseball here in Douglas, GA. with a guy that went to Rickard High in Tallahassee. Brad Porter is his name. He graduated in '89. I don't know when you graduated or if you knew him. Just thought I'd through that out there. He played baseball and football(white guy).

What's up Lee, don't know him, I graduated in "85".

SORRY, I STILL THINK PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAST AND QUICK. YOU CAN BE QUICK
OUT THE BLOCKS BUT ARE YOU FAST ENOUGH TO KEEP UP THE
PACE. THINK ABOUT IT.

Titeman,

Gadsden County did not have a soul that could run with Ms. Cofield.

This has to be the funniest post i have ever read. I am sitting here LOL. i have never heard or read anything like this from grown ups. but im glad you ladies are fast but im pretty sure if we want to know who is the fastest we can find out. i know some where where everyone is going to be. so since women dont compete in the homerun derby why not just have races and the WORLDS in birmingham you have months to get ready.

WELL, THAT'S THE BEST IDEA I'VE HEARD IN A WHILE. LET'S HAVE THE FASTEST WOMAN IN THE BASA RACE, HAVE IT AT THE WORLD IN OHIO. A 100 METER RACE OR A RUN THE BASES RACE, EACH TEAM WHOM EVER WANT TO ENTER.
NOW THAT'S HAVING FUN. SOMETHING DIFFERENCE. HOW BOUT
BASA.