BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COACHES....ALL TEAMS ......I need for you to answer this for me??? PIMP JUICE

REAL TALK....Would your team like to have a case of Pimp Juice....the catch....there's no catch.....just as you would go and purchase basa balls...how about pick -up your balls and a case of PJ(Pimp Juice) for your team energy drink.....if interested please E-mail me.....and I will give details......or just leave your team info...."CHURCH"

Re: COACHES....ALL TEAMS ......I need for you to answer this for me??? PIMP JUICE

IM NOT THE COACH,BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PRICE OF THEM

Re: COACHES....ALL TEAMS ......I need for you to answer this for me??? PIMP JUICE

hit the box.....

.....A! for online ordersdetails go to (letITloose.com).........

I will like to take this time to let Wade#6 know that this energy drink will not make him a pimp.

.. you NKO

NKO, I'm not going to reply to that, u aren't going to get me in trouble because I know someone is watching!

Smart man that Wade is but Dinsum you may need some of this drink after partying in Lou. Real Talk!

My answer is I'd like you to pay for it

..Normally I would play around with you....but I'm not on that on this post.....and the answer is NO!!....

.... holla atcha