BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question(s) of The "Hump" Day

1. How come so many of us want to be freaks,but when we get called freaks, we get all ****** off?

2. How come when a female's man cheats or beats on her, the first thing she does is go and tell all of her friends, but then gets right back with him? Now everyone is looking at you as a fool.

Re: Question(s) of The "Hump" Day

That's not neccessarily so... But If she stays with him, shame on her; if he has hit you once he will hit you again. Thats my rule but I have seen the cases where it's true as well. There's a way to call someone a freak and mean it in a personal way that your not bad mouthing then in a one level... Cause my girl would mod def call me her freak!!!!

First of all just because you choose to be a freak in the bed doesnt mean you want to be called a freak in the streets, and secondly ladies if a man is beating your a$$ you better tell somebody, but try to have the strength to stay away from him, but definately tell somebody so that you will have a material witness in case you have to kill his a$$..

WOW...LET ME SEE IF I CAN HAVE A LITTLE FUN WITH THIS ONE.

EVERYBODY HAS A LTTILE FREAK IN THEM THAT NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT OUT OF THEM. I THINK THAT 95% OF THE PEOPLE WHO GETS UPSET WHEN CALLED A FREAK AND WOMEN. FOR ONE A WOMAN LIKES TO BE CLASSY AND PROFESSIONAL IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD BUT A FREAK BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. I THINK THAT SOME FEMALES ARE AFRAID OF BEING FREAKS BECAUSE OF HOW SOMEONE MAY LOOK AT THEM. THERE ARE DIFFERENT RULES WHEN IT COMES TO BEING A FREAK. I THINK PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT A FREAK REALLY IS....HERE WE GO......BEING A FREAK MEANS TO EXPLORE YOU SEXUAL SIDE IN WAYS THAT YOU HAVE NOT TRIED BEFORE. EXAMPLE BEING INTIMATE IN PUBLIC IS FREAKY BUT WHEN YOU DO IT AND GET OUT OF CHARACTER WITH IT THAT IS JUST PLAIN NASTY. BEING FREAKY IS JUST PART OF NATURE BUT IT IS HOW YOU BE FREAKY IS WHERE THE MISUNDERSTANDING COMES FROM, THAT IS WHY PEOPLE GET MAD WHEN THEY ARE CALLED A FREAK. MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALLED THEM AN "OPPORTUNIST". (LOOK IT UP IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS)

TO BE CONTINUED.................

It may not make any sense to us about why the woman usually goes back to an abusive or just bad situation but I heard a pastor on tv speak about this the other day. He said that she goes back because it's what's familiar to her, what she is use to. In other words she goes back home. If she isn't use to a man being kind to her, though she may claim to want that in a man, then she won't stay with "the perfect gentleman" that comes along. She'll just end up going back to that same ole guy who beats her head in.

Hummmm Freak, that's a nice word... Ain't nothing wrong with being Freaky, as long as you aren't freaky with everybody you with. Of coarse u can't display that side with everybody because now that's nasty and u know people run and tell especially if there is no meaning behind it... one nighter! Now everybody got a freaky side so are you trying to say circuit *****(definition-humps everything with two legs that got a little appeal to them or humps if they think that person got a little cheese and try to use what they got, but that only traps a sucker!)???? hummmm Now for getting that butt beat, if he controlling and attempting to go there in the beginning 9 out of 10, he gon spank that A$$! It might not show at the beginning, but after a couple of months...hummm You better pack your bags and get gone!

good insight Soldier!! as far as the a$$ whoopings, I cnt speaks becuae never been there, but for the people I know that have been there, not all run and tell, becuase most of the time they are ashamed and know that no matter how much they beleive at that moment they are not going to get back with the person, they know eventually they will go back. it is a issue of self esteem and self worth.

.............PART 2. I THINK THAT A FEMALE WILL TELL THEIR FRIENDS ANY TYPE OF NEWS WHETHER IT BE GOOD OR BAD. BUT WHAT YOU DON'T HEAR TOO MUCH IS FEMALES RUNNING TO TELL THEIR FRIENDS HOW "FREAKY" THEIR MAN IS. FOR ONE MEN THAT HIT FEMALES ARE GAY TO ME. I THINK MEN HIT FEMALES TO SCARE THEM AND TRY TO USE THAT AS A CONTROL TACTIC. BUT THE MAIN REASON THAT MEN HIT WOMEN IS BECAUSE THEY HIT THEM FOR ASSUMING THE WOMAN IS DOING THE SAME THING THAT THEY ARE DOING. THE MEN ARE JUST INSECURE. THEY ARE AFRAID OF REAPING WHAT THEY SOW.

Hey as far as the beating thing goes I would have to totally disagree. I Say this because I have been beating the out of Holly #10 and his brother Dennis #55 (TNT)Momma for about 10 years and she never told anyone.

I think most sistas have a "freaky" side to them and want to let that "freak" out,but at the same time,when she meets a guy she doesn't want him to look at her as being a "freak" or "freaky" initially,so she plays the good gurl role..You will hear I'm not like that,I take my time,Let's be friends first,I don't need a man,etc..etc..Just wait a few weeks and it usually comes out..

Man o man, where do I began. First, I have to agree with some of you and say that being freaky is for someone exclusive. It is not to be shared with every person you come in contact with, in other words, don't be so quick to give it up ladies. How in the world can you share something that's so sacred with any and everybody? OK,OK, I'll make a couple of exceptions...LL Cool J, Morris Chestnut,Terrell Owens.... alright,alright, I'm back focused now!!!!
As for the beating and cheating, self-respect and self-esteem sums it up! The whole reason why she continues to run back is because she been fed that emotional bull crap for so long that she can't see past it....you know the "you will never find another like me, no one else wants you, and you are stupid, ugly, etc"...bullcrap.

In my estimation there is nothing wrong with being a freak...as a matter of fact I think it's something that should be done with great pride. Now as to why women get mad...who knows, just keep it real. There's nothing wrong with wanting to keep your professional game face on, and there nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality either. Now on to the woman that takes dem der a$s whoopings...I never have understood why a woman or a man for that matter would go back to an abusive relationship. I believe self esteem plays a key role, as well as behaviorial patterns(just used to this type of behavior). I only have one thing to say to the women out there being abused...RUNTELLDAT...as fast as you can...Like Bigg Dogg said at least you have some witnesses of his abuse when you kill that a$shole in his sleep.

well in WI you better get a police report, because there is no self defense law, the only way you can get off for killing that man is if there is documented proof of abuse