BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Women's Comp & Rec Rankings

Competitive
1.Enough Said
2.St.Lous Heat
3.Supersonic
4.Second 2 None
5.Lady Zapp
6.Ga.Mix

Recreation
1.Just Us
2.Lady No Doubt
3.Raging Storm
4.Lady Blazers
5.Lady 44's
6.Diamond Divas

Re: Women's Comp & Rec Rankings

Under Rec, you have comp teams. Just Us, Raging Storm, Lady Blazers and Lady 44's are comp teams. And maybe Lady No Doubt and Diamond Divas are too. Can you correct it Reporter, thanks.

Sorry, but all those teams you named are listed as Recreation Teams.

I DON'T FOLLOW WOMEN TEAMS THAT WELL BUT WHAT ABOUT INCOGNITO???

The teams that are listed in the rankings are the teams that I have seen participating in the BASA tournaments. Incognito hasn't been to as many of these as the other teams, but please believe Incognito will be in the top 5. But to make it better, I would put Incognito 4th behind Supersonic.

Just ask BASA Reporter. Just Us was moved up right before Nashville. I never seen Raging Storm and Lady Blazers classified as Rec.

Just Us was not moved up, teams are wanting them moved up, but the fact remains that they are classified as Rec. And for Raging Storm, they have always been Rec. Get your facts straight. It really doesn't matter what none of the teams are classified as because some of the Rec teams have beat the Comp teams. The only difference is the number of teams in the divisions. Comp 3 Rec 40