BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nelly Host Hotels are sold out.

WhatAbout Yankee Dogz beat'n Super Rec. T.D.M.(Detriot,Michigan) in 5innings. Battle in Da Bluff.We want 2 play Ga.Dog,N.chicago Ballrz&BMWLounge n da Lou.

DON`T BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW BECAUSE YOU SURE DID SAY A MOUTHFUL.YOU MIGHT NEED TO ASK FOR SOMEBODY ELSE.................

...Take that 2 another post....this is for Hotel Info.....not the JANKY... ..oops...the STANKY.... ...I'm ......the Yankee Dogs....Please EXIT..... ....CORRECT!!! #33-2b....

33@2b
What about Yankee Dogz getting beat by 20 runs by TDM in Da Battle of the Bluff and crying home like a rec team trying to step up with the big dogs. Even the sun shines on a dogs azz once. Who went home the champs and who just went home.

Are you referring to the weekend of july 1-2? And if so, how close is the Doubletree Hotel to any of the parks where the games will be played? What park will rec and super rec be played at? I'm sorry if I sound un-informed but this trip will be a first for me.

The Doubletree is located across the street from the Sheraton 15 min from the Woodlands 10 min from Wapelhorst 12 min from Rec Plex

Hercle, do you have the 13 rooms left at the host hotel? if so I would like to have them if possible for my team. If you can give me a call at 815.703.1663 if I am not able to answer the phone just leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks in advance.