BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RECREATIONAL RANKING

uall4got about DaBoyz from da Natural State (Yankee Dogz).Betta lookout B.A.S.A.

Big Ups to my team mates TBI sorry I couldn't make it this past weekend... family medical issue!!! But I will be with you in Naptown!!! If it's going down!!!

Shout out to WARNING!,Eastside stays humble but at the same time we work hard and go into every game/tourney feeling that we will when.The second that we doubt that,we'll lose that edge.I understand what u are saying and will take heed to that but a couple of weeks ago there was a couple of people on this site calling ESP one hit wonders and we had only participated in one BASA tourney.We know that the Ga Dawgs have a nice squad and look forward to meeting them on the dirt.

YEAH WARNING U STOP SMELLING GA. DAWGS

ILL BE BACK REAL SOON BASA,BUT MY MOTTO,IM NOT HARD 2 FIND,THE TRUTH-99,PEACE.

If these are the rankings of the best in rec. Powercell is pleased.

GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR EASTSIDE, U GUYS HAVE A HELL OF A TEAM, WE LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING YOU GUYS AND THE REST OF THE TEAMS, BALLERS, TEAM BRING IT, BMW AND THE REST OF THE TEAMS, THATS WHAT PLAYING BASA IS ALL ABOUT, BRINGING THE BEST OUT OF EVERYBODY, AND TO MY GA DAWGS TEAM MATES, BRING YOUR A GAME EVERY WEEK, AND KEEP YOUR HEAD FORWARD AND DONT LOOK BACK, #22 T LOVE

what up redd ill be calling you later this wekend to let you kow whats going on for the next couple of weeks.

here we come B.A.S.A.& every1elese on da circuit.(YankeeDogz)

Rankings are opinions in this league but I think you have to do more research. To ESPN Reporter who created this poll, I understand you don't know that we have faced Payroll six times this year and beat them four. Two of those victories were blowouts, but that's no knock against them because they do have a good team. You will see them at top of most tournaments they play in as you did in Birmingham this year and Huntsville (first place another circuit) last year. As for Lee's Auto I think we can match up with anyone nationally and we are going to do our best to prove that in every tournament as we did in B'ham. So Mr. ESPN, I not saying that there is something wrong with your rankings because all of these teams are good and I respect your opinion. However, I think a person needs learn more about each team before deterimining how good they are in comparison to others. Besides...it really to early to tell. Good luck all the teams out there. We'll see you in the Lou, the ATL, and the Nati.

Is this Sed from Alcorn? If so hit me up or leave a contact number.

THE SAME TO U GA.DAWG #22 KEEP DOING YOUR THANG

It's a team from the lou that everyone should be looking out 4. you will see them in naptown they will be ready 4 all heavy ****ttttttttalkers have your a game on because they will.

waiting to strike
lurking to bite
will not go down without a fight
don't believe the hype!!!!!1