BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Who is the fastest Females on the BASA circuit to you.

What's up everyone! I'm not knocking anyone because all these ladies can run and I hope I'm able to continue running that fast when I get up in age. But just wanted to state some facts. Are we talking about meters or yards? Now days track is ran in meters not yards. Meters are longer than yards. The top collegiate athletes are running in the 11.1 to 11.4 range. So leading off a relay and running an 11.3 is not slow at all. in college. Now professionals is another range 10.8 to 11.01. In order to get a full ride to Clemson your ass better had been able to run fast.

Wassup Shannon girl, I'm not knockin you, your a$$ is fast as hell, but for the record, we did ran 100 meter back then too, it was just the big event that we ran meter, and I did had a full scholarship to Texas A&m, FAMU, and Florida State, FAMU wanted me in my Freshman year. I was running college time before I got out of High school, I wasn't thinking about college back then, All I was tryin to do is, make it out of high school, college ain't for everybody. But if I knew back then, I would have taking one of them scholarship. Life is hard out there for a pimp

womens world record is 10.49(florence griffin )in the 100 meter dash. lil g says she ran a 10.8 100 meter in highschool. 10.8 is olympic speed even today. i think lil g means 10.8 in 100 yards which is still fast.

gail devers 1992 was 10.82 which is still the olympic record

You is right, I ran 10.8 in 100 dash as a Freshman, but 100 meter, I think was 11.3 or 11.4 in high school in some big event, they use to call me lil Flo Jo in high school. I didn't know she was the fastest women in the world at that time

Lil "G",

What high school did you attend? I have a very hard time believing a woman ran a 10.8 100 yard dash, I did say yards, and was not at least invited to the Olympic trials.

just trying to correct you on that so people dont take things out of context. 11.3 girl you could still fly. i am a male who was pretty fast and my best time in the 100 yard dash was a 10.9. if i were to race you i think i would have pulled up at about 30 yards out and faked a cramp because i would have never let you out run me.

Lil "G" are you there? What high school did you go to?

prove it stop we all know lil g is knocking at least 5 tenths of a second off of that time. 10.8 100 yards nope not buying it either. the timer had a quick thumb

I went to Rickard High in Tallahassee, you better ask somebody. As a Freshman year, i ran a 10.8 in 100 yd. dash. I don't have to prove to nobody, you talkin about 25 years ago. When it came down to racing, I didn't play the radio. I was fast as hell back then, and I'm still fast today for my age, I just lose a couples of step. All you got to do is ask anybody from Tally that went to High school with me, and they will tell you themself, hell just ask anybody from Tally.

Remember, there's a difference in 100 yards and 100 meters! 100 meters is longer than 100 yards!

If you ran a 10.8 as a male, you was slow as hell as a male back then, my husband was running 99.2 in 100 yd dash back then , for the record, Bobby Lane, FAMU Track coach did ask me to try out for the Olympic back then.

Remember, I know this, if you look, I did say 10.8 in 100 yd, 11.4 in meter. I did 4 years in Track n Field, I know the different, some people don't. I know that it is hard to beleive that time, but believe it, I'm 38 going on 39 this year, and I still can hang with the best.

Lil "G"

2 things. If your husband ran a 99.2 in the 100, who was stupid enough to stand there and hold the clock that long.

Second thing, Ms. Chandra Cheeseborough holds the record in the 100 YARD dash at 10.3 and you want us to believe you ran 10.8 as a 14 year old.

Prove, You don't have to believe me at all, I know what I ran, you don't know me, and I don't know you, and you will never know me, so I'm going to leave that along about my time, cause I don't have to prove to you, or nobody else, that is enough entertainment for the day. Lil"G" is out.

someone from tally please help her out so she will stop making a fool of herself.

OLYMPIC RECORD I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN TALLY FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS AND I HAVE HEARD ABOUT HER HIGH SCHOOL RACE TIMES. PLUS I HAVE PLAYED BALL WITH HER FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS. I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE EXACT TIMES WERE BUT I THINK THAT SHE IS PRETTY CLOSE TO WHAT SHE IS SAYING. AND LIKE SHE SAID FOR HER AGE, I THINK SHE IS ONE THE FASTEST ON THE CIRCUIT.

BUT IF YOU ARE LYING "G" THEN SHAME ON YOU JUST KIDDING.

i ran a 10.8 i did not say i had olympic speed. you said that you had olympic speed. man i missed the sports illusrtated article on the 14 year old with olympic speed. i better go check the archives

soldier 1 second looks close on paper but in track time its really not close at all. soldier nice try but do a lttle research on what lil g is saying and then get back at me. later

I FEEL YA FAM.

Lo, you don't have to take up for me, its all good, I was quiet on that subject, but Olympic record, I hope you is a girl, cause if you are a male running 10.8 in the 100 YARD DASH, your a$$ is slow as hell for a man. I think you better do a lil more reseach on those time from 1982 to 1985 from Rickards. After 1985, I can't speak on, plus you don't have to look in the Oylmpic book, I didn't run in the Olympic, I ran in High School. One thing about me, you can't make a fool out of me on this messagesboard with my time. I'm fast as hell for my age, and that the bottom line, if I run a 14.3 in the 100, I'm still fast as hell , plus who is the hell are you, and stop hiding behind a fake name. SECURITY

By the way Olympic Record, I never say I had Olympic speed, I was just fast as hell. I was one of the faster around Don't forget, when you do your research on me from 82-85, do it right

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAST AND QUICK.

You right FYl, I was fast and quick with it.

Gina,

I know you are fast, but the girl at my high school(Leon) ran things from 82-85 in Tallahassee. Tracy Cofield. No one in Tallahassee could touch her during those times. But I will vouch that you are fast as hell.

Gina don't entertain no more because people are going to keep coming at you...But you did alot of squats during your time because it shows in a good way...

Clay, I remeber Tracy, we was neck and neck crossing that finish line, she got me by a second more. I'm not going to lie, I was scare to run again her, her dam legs was too leg for me , I was a lil shorty.

CLAY U KNOW WHO RAN THE BIG BEND AREA IN TRACK GADSDEN COUNTY.

lil g 10.8 is what i ran so you were just as fast as me.so was flo jo and gail devers. yeap that was slow as hell but at least i did not lie about it. you right no one can make a fool of you . you do a good enough job all by yourself. so dont get all here with all these lies and think that the board is to stupid to pick up on it.

According to the High school track and field manual for 1982, the record is 11.13 set by Sadra Cheeseborough. I dont know Where she was from.Jackie Washington from texas ran 11.5, Michelle Glover ran 11.42, and Sharon Ware from Berkely High ran 11.5. In 1982 they were still running yards in some places.10.5 10.7 10.6 were the times (windaided)But to all my BASA sistas.yall know it is now that counts yall be moving. I f I were a 100lbs smaller I think I would be in the running . Now if you asked about the fastest big girl I would put my name in Just having fun. Good luck ladies

OOps! Chandra Cheeseborough

Lil "G" LIA #4, I coach baseball here in Douglas, GA. with a guy that went to Rickard High in Tallahassee. Brad Porter is his name. He graduated in '89. I don't know when you graduated or if you knew him. Just thought I'd through that out there. He played baseball and football(white guy).

What's up Lee, don't know him, I graduated in "85".

SORRY, I STILL THINK PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAST AND QUICK. YOU CAN BE QUICK
OUT THE BLOCKS BUT ARE YOU FAST ENOUGH TO KEEP UP THE
PACE. THINK ABOUT IT.

Titeman,

Gadsden County did not have a soul that could run with Ms. Cofield.

This has to be the funniest post i have ever read. I am sitting here LOL. i have never heard or read anything like this from grown ups. but im glad you ladies are fast but im pretty sure if we want to know who is the fastest we can find out. i know some where where everyone is going to be. so since women dont compete in the homerun derby why not just have races and the WORLDS in birmingham you have months to get ready.

WELL, THAT'S THE BEST IDEA I'VE HEARD IN A WHILE. LET'S HAVE THE FASTEST WOMAN IN THE BASA RACE, HAVE IT AT THE WORLD IN OHIO. A 100 METER RACE OR A RUN THE BASES RACE, EACH TEAM WHOM EVER WANT TO ENTER.
NOW THAT'S HAVING FUN. SOMETHING DIFFERENCE. HOW BOUT
BASA.