BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Derrty Squad vs Citty Hittas

....he missed his pitch.....it's just strange things happens around the JUNGLE....REAL TALK......."CHURCH"...playing around in tourney's are nice....but in the JUNGLE it's totally different.....I mean you hear people and YOU hear PEOPLE....but in all.....it was DERRTY doing what we do

....A!.... ...thanks for that.....but PLEASE LEAVE "ALBERT" out of it.... oh yea....YOU TOO... ...I give credit to my DERRTY SQUAD.....they hit and played "D"....now as far as my game being on top at this point....."PRICELESS".....Those that played with in the PAST.....BOMBERS,EXPLOSION,RAGGDOLL....you SEE I'm really going for the WIN and I have a special.....present for you all....in INDY.... ......and to leave on this note...." Bunch of you all been talking a lot of jibberrish, when you move your lips .....but you forgot about DERRTY ...oh, HERE WE COME....so don't ask.....just watch for GAME TIMES...

....I thought you would come by

Church,wassup.I'm da 1dat want2cunda LOU.Icnu play lastyearndaLOU.I playd w/T.D.M.(Detriot)now w/YANKEEDOGZ.Play 4 MONEY?