BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What it do on a 2222's Day! EEErrrbody check-in....Should I get a little controversial today???

YD#2 WHAT IT DO FAM. WE SHOULD BE IN THE LOU FRIDAY NIGHT. MAN WHAT'S CRACKING FOR THE WEEKEND?

Re: What it do on a 2222's Day! EEErrrbody check-in....Should I get a little controversial today???

Hit me up when you making it to the Lou.(314) 348-2504 so we can kick it.

Thats for you ANew Image Soldier

Soilder...it's da lou...Drink specials, Smoke sessions, east-side always pop...but ya know I kicks like the night crew grown and sexy...so you can find me somewhere getting strip searched....

YD#2, you have missed your Red Light Special 2 nights in a row. You might have to fill out another application again.

And NKO, from the Ladies of 2nd shift, we ain't never scared. Bring it on tonight, if you can hang.

Thunder#3...okay I coming to get my special but could we change it to a Blue Light...red's a tad bit bright...but after the special...I have to rejoin da fellas...

THUNDER #3 YOU ARE OFF THE CHAIN BUT REMEMBER THE LESS YOU SAY THE LESS YOU HAVE TO EAT.

I have said it once, BRING IT ON. I talk alot of ****, but I can back it also. See you guys on the 2nd shift.........

YD#2, we don't keep blue lights in stock that's for Walmart, just Red(Crimson)....

SHOUT TO MY PEPS.....WHAT'S UP: CHURCH,NKO,WADE,N-I-S 19,MS.DAT,THUN#3,YD#2,DAVIDA,N.F.#21,MS.A,..........
ALL PLAYERS AND LADY PLAYERS ,GET YOUR GAME ON.......
IF YOU GOT IT...YOU GOT!!!!.....THE "STEADY"...

Thunder girl, you know it was K-Mart that used to have them blue light specials back in the day!! LOL

Oh my bad, thanks Ms. Dat.

hey ladies just keep the red light on...will you....yea!

see thunder...I was trying to take it easy on you...but you asking for trouble...and Ms Dat your 2 short I mean 2 cents are not needed...

what up board?
rrainey22 checking in

HEY LIL BROTHER...
SORRY FOR THE LATE CHECK IN, I HAVE BEEN TRAINING THE LAST FEW DAYS...HEY MR RAINEY22 AND JUMP STEADY, HOW'S IT GOING, SEE YA IN A SEC ON 2ND SHIFT

Davida #7(GAMIXX)#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7 aka MS VIDA VI