BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good tourney in Cincy. Glad to meet some folks from the board

Incognito #13 and #45 I do not need nobody watching my back and if you(#13) keep getting smart I will put you on blast. #45 you need not get into grown folks business youngster. Keep doing what you do in the Detroit before i call my boy Kilpatrick(mayor) on you'll and make you'll do some work.(maybe write parking tickets or something),(desk work)

Nkozone...

Can you get a sista's number right??? How about #35 and not #45!!!!! I think we both now #13 can take care of herself. But it's on now... and let's leave Mr. KMK out of this. Will you guys be in Indy?

Nkozone you know you are wrong for that but it is on now buddy!!!!!!!! I will see you in INDY

#35 YOU NO IT IS ON & POPPING

When we get to Indy I have place a call to Kwame and he just laughed when I mentioned you'll. So bring it on. Neal(502Boyz) you got my back right. I think I hear some trying to chase the good guys instead of the bad one's. So I need to run for the b/4 I get locked up and they want let me out. Church, JL where is those dudes at when you need them. I got bond money thought.

Nkozone you better have your bond money in INDY for sho!!!!!!

Oh yeah, it's definitely own and poppin and Neal can't help you!