BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Derrty Squad vs Citty Hittas

I will always show up in losing or winning. I just like to congratulate Derrty on their win and let them no that we will not take this lightly. City Hitters will bounce back and you held us down last night. Who would ever think of Wolf not getting a hit., but that is that and now we move to improve on the last outing. Derrty hit the ball and made plays and the won. City Hitters will over come all loses, believe that. Church, Derrty up 1-0 for Monday Nights and you have a meeting with the Devil on 7/17/06.

What i saw was not what i saw.Wolf didn't get a hit off the great 2-pac,tito,church,albert!The place was off the chain and at the begining of the first two innings it looked real good for the citty hitters.I don't no if all those ladies in wolf's ear had him tripping or was it when he saw himself pitching against his lil brotha and Nelly?what ever it was i finally saw that he isn't a machine.I'm not going to say he broke down,it's that i never seen him have a bad hitting game.Maybe next time Mr.Wolf#9!

Number one you act like wolf is the only city hitter that's an insult to the rest of the team; Mike Ewing can hit with the best of them ansd so what about Keebo, Kerry Tank, Cato, Lil Kevin, Zack,Sylvester and any body else on their team they are a team of quality ball players made better by Wolf's presence but individually they are a group of solid offensive and defensive player, and more than anybody else have an incentive to beat them cause I played with them, and we hang out together, but give them their props Tito Church Albert whatevere you call him is on top of his game, give the credit where it is due; PITCHING

....he missed his pitch.....it's just strange things happens around the JUNGLE....REAL TALK......."CHURCH"...playing around in tourney's are nice....but in the JUNGLE it's totally different.....I mean you hear people and YOU hear PEOPLE....but in all.....it was DERRTY doing what we do

....A!.... ...thanks for that.....but PLEASE LEAVE "ALBERT" out of it.... oh yea....YOU TOO... ...I give credit to my DERRTY SQUAD.....they hit and played "D"....now as far as my game being on top at this point....."PRICELESS".....Those that played with in the PAST.....BOMBERS,EXPLOSION,RAGGDOLL....you SEE I'm really going for the WIN and I have a special.....present for you all....in INDY.... ......and to leave on this note...." Bunch of you all been talking a lot of jibberrish, when you move your lips .....but you forgot about DERRTY ...oh, HERE WE COME....so don't ask.....just watch for GAME TIMES...

....I thought you would come by

Church,wassup.I'm da 1dat want2cunda LOU.Icnu play lastyearndaLOU.I playd w/T.D.M.(Detriot)now w/YANKEEDOGZ.Play 4 MONEY?