BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fan Support - When does it go too far?

To keep it up!What problems have ESP and their fans always had?We have the same problems that any other team has,the difference is that speak our minds about the situation.To add to the problem is you calling our female followers hood rats.That's how **** gets started because that was uncalled for.But we can accept that and we'll keep rolling.To U though,live by your moniker and KEEP IT UP!

I FEELIN YOU EASTSIDE 20. ITS ALL GOOD BETWEEN US AND THE FANS. ITS GOONA BE A GOOD RIVALRY AND LOTS OF FUN PLAYING YOU GUYS. WHERE MY NI$$AS ESP 21 AND 3 AT?

FIRST OF ALL SOFTBALL PLAYER FOR EVERY ACTION THERES A REACTION, AND NATI BOY I ALREADY SAID THAT ME OUR MY PEOPLES DONT DO THAT,SO DONT BE COMING AT ME LIKE THAT BC IM ABOUT THAT DRAMA TOO. AND TO U KEEP IT REAL MY GIRL LOOKS BETTER JUST WAKENING UP THAN YOURS IS GETTING READY TO GO OUT,SO SAVE THAT HOODRATS FOR SOMEBODY ELSE

YEA EASTSIDE #21, WE KNOW YOU ABOUT THAT DRAMA AND SO IS THE REST OF YOUR TEAM,THAT'S WHY THE FOCUS IS ON YOUR TEAM.I'VE WATCHED YOU FOR THE PASSED COUPLE OF YEARS GET INTO IT WITH THE A's,Stl Stars,Derrty,Graystone and now TBI.WHO'S NEXT ? WE WILL FIND OUT AS NEXT WEEK IN INDY!!.NOW I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE LOOKS OF YOUR GIRL,BUT IF SEE WAS THERE THIS WEEK,YOUR HAVING REAL PROBLEMS WITH YOUR CATARACTS.

Everyone will talk to talk, sometimes it goes to far I think. The "B-word" when my daughter is in the park only lets her know that it's disrespectful to each other as black's, and towards one another. Cause you never know what or how someone is going to take it, or for that matter where they are going to run with it. LEaves a bad taste in ya mouth disrespecting each other like that BI&%# this and Bi&%# that.

Now a moment of prayer for all the Bi&%# bombs flyin last weekend

To keep it up!Words are words as long as it doesn't get personal.We've had words with many teams but that's all it was.I guess ESP is the only team on tha circuit that has words with teams.Furthermore,who are you?Since you won't name yourself and since you seem to be at every game where ESP has words with other teams I'm going to call you Eastside Groupie.So Eastside Groupie keep coming to our games,we appreciate your support!