BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYYY"....it's "CHURCH" on a 2's DAY....Check in....Lunch Time..hmmmmmm

...."AAAYYYYY"...WHAT's Crackin?....J...L.....and Da Board...WHat the Business isssss.. ....Last night was...MAN...roll the ,but it was and

Re: "AAAYYYYY"....it's "CHURCH" on a 2's DAY....Check in....Lunch Time..hmmmmmm

About time you woke your up! ...You probably all cross eyed right now! What it do my boy...

#2Church....it's like that family....good timing...Naptown next week...got to go defend da crown...Huh!! Big ups to da B A S A!!

Re: "AAAYYYYY"....it's "t question CHURCH" on a 2's DAY....Check in....Lunch Time..hmmmmmm

...now....I must say CITTY HITTERS...you sure no how 2 bring out "CHURCH" and I had a splendid time and thanks for the DJ...I really liked "SHOULDER LEAN"....but enough on that.....Good GAME and I wait YOUR RETURN..WE HOME TEAM next...."CHURCH"....A! the JL was out and about.... , ,...........................................

so here's a little something for the body...and since we on Death Penalty.....and Wade is on Relationship controversy...how about this 2 tune you up.................. ............"ONCE UPON a TIME .......................A woman visited a psychic FRIEND .....In a dark smokey room, and gazing into a .... delivered.....GRAVED NEWS ...."THERE's NO easy way 2 say it....so I'll just be BLUNT!!- prepare yourself 2 be a WIDOW ....Your Husband will die a violent and horrible death ......now she's shaken ...but she needs 2 know something else...so she stares into EYES and then look down at her hands...took 2 deep breathes and asked...... ........................................................."WILL I BE ACQUITTED?"... ...."CHURCH"

Hello Wade, YD#2, and Church...See ya'll in Naptown.

.... #1 and what it do YD and Wade... .."AAAYYYYYY"

hello Ms Nashville...good day to you!!

What's happening YD#2, Church and Ms Nashville....what it do...

wassup wit ya tito i am at work lol watering my plants

Hey Church.....it's about you've woke up!

...... ....one more and I must leave....I promise 2 so I must give one more...but first I must say Big Ups 2 JELLY BOYS....you have truly came along way much respect...and the shoes "PRICELESS"...and #22 you fell for the as "NELLY" would say..."POPCORN Microwave DING" and I would like 2 thank the Young Dudes for allowing me 2 get my reps in, I would not be in form this early..."CHURCH".....Monday night at the JUNGLE was and YES, ALAMO...errythang was just like it was described.... OH....did I mention and and also more and ......."PRICELESS"....and it was (PAYERS) and these (PAYEES} ............................... ....hmmmmm.....let's call it "Never KNOW when YOU need me....so WATCH what you SAY"....................................."ONCE UPON a Time .....A magician was working on a cruise ship.....the people was different each week, so he did the same stuff over and over again....but who knew.....but the captain's parrot...... and who knew and saw everything ....and began shouting....squak...that's not the same hat,he's hiding flowers under his arm...etc......by this time the Magician was and but he could not do nothing...bc it was the Captain's Bird....so thru the night it was a bad storm and the ship sanked drowning ALL but the magician....Oh, he was floating on a piece of wood and as FATE would have it .....the Bird was there on the board with him.......hey, they stared at each others for dayssss but on that 4th day the parrot could not hold back any longer...and said .......................................................................................................SQuak..."OKAY, I give UP....WHERE IS THE SHIP? ENJOY.......and herre hit this ......"CHURCH"DERRTY#2

Church that was good. What's up Ms. Nashville? Just thru.....

what up Church, Wade, Ms. Nashville, #15, NB#21, YD#2, and KJ...what's going on this 2's day

WHAT THE CRACKALACKIN' FAMILY

Hey Ms. Dat, how are you? Thanks for standing up for the light-skinned people! Wade just hatin' with his smooth-chocolate self.....

Whats up Church and you guys hit the ball last night. So until next time. What up to JL, Ms. Dat, NB#21, YD#2, Ms. Nashvilee, Wade, #15 and Dinsum, hope you guys day is going well. Church where do you get those jokes. Quote of the day-Trust your hunches. They're usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level. Word of the day-Beautiful-the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart, beleive that people. Church I owe you one and a swift kick in the See you at the Jungle.

Wuz up Individual #15, Ms. Dat , and NKO( What happen down in the LOU)

Heyyys ms Dats...what's thes goings ons...is you coming to da LOU dis weekend...??

Where's the footage from this event??? D@mn, Church, Wolf, NKO i asked y'all to keep them camera's rolling. I got my 5.99 ready to purchase this **********

E. West I will see if I can get some footage from some of our fans and drop it to you.

I would appreciate it NKO! Good luck this weekend in the "Lou"

....Ewest...3xchamp has PLENTY of pictures.....he was the film guy and believe....he has or da*& shot just about errybody.....and NKO, YES SIR you do owe ....short game.....means 2x...so that turns into a nice twennn...twennn ....and good stab over there at second...."CHURCH"

Church you mean to tell me that the "PAPARAZZI" was at the game and the BOARD MASTER doesn't have some of the pictures on the board, that's messed up!!!!! I thought he had contracted Paparazzi's in every STATE! I guess NOT...

....I was wondering the same thing...but I took none

The day isn't over yet if he was there...

I did have Paparazzi on the scene, but with the kind of money being displayed last night, they were quickly bought off. Hell, even I can't trust the Paparazzi!

We will get some pictures of the outing to the boardmaster. He has people in all places and some was undercover.(get your minds out of the gutter)

What up Church, NKO, YD#2, Ghost, and the rest of the Board...Man the crowd was intense last night people and talkin err wherr. Man I had a Ball and can't wait to do it again

...."Just meet me at the TRAP"(JUNGLE)....Now...."WHAT you KNOW about THAT"...."CHURCH"

#2Derrty...we appreciate you talents early...but we still have Papa Church aka Chicken...so don't celebrate just yet...we(YD's) are still undefeated in da jungle...

HEY WAYFTO PUT A SHOW FOR THE CROWDCIT HITTER DOWN ONE(1)DERRRTY IS UP ON THEM.....GREAT NITE GOOD LOOKING
WOMEN AND THE MUSIC WAS BUMPPING!!!!

.....so you say...Until we meet.....is that Next week.... ... and how about one of these.......

hey YD#2, probably won't see y'all til Indy, gotta see what's happening on the job front around here

Hey Family I'm gonna give you the class update on what went down in da jungle last night, some snakes got trapped in the Jungle last night, it seems there was as significant wager on the game in question and the losers dissappeared as smoke on a windy day dissapates in the air, silence gripped the
park; the in another game it seems last years runner-ups in the finals got their cumupence from the team you can't see and now everybody's tied for the lead, who will be a pretender and who is truly a contender, as the world turns stay tuned for thursday episode of Jungle News lat year's runner up and who else lost last night