BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BASA WORLD CINCINNATI OHIO SEPT 8 -10

Expressway Park (the nicest park in the city), Queen City Park, Kolping Park, or even Pastime Park would make alot more sense than Rivershore, nice park but completely out of the way. Along with the Ramada in out there, there are several other hotels with 5 to 10 minutes of that one as well (sharon / chester rd) 2 or 3 hotels at the Cinti Mills / Forest Park exit these are all in the middle of all of the parks without having to stay downtown.

the reason for them using rivershore is because it is a wessel park and they are the ones hosting the worlds so he is making sure all his parks is making money before he gives money to another park.

RUMPKE ISN'T WESSELS,ITS OWNED BY RUMPKE.BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT.THE HOST HOTEL STILL SHOULD BE RAMADA PLAZA,WHAT EVER DIVISION IS PLAYING AT RIVRSHORE WILL BE MAD ONCE THEY SEE HOW CLOSE THE OTHER PARKS ARE TO ONE ANOTHER.REC AT RUMPKE,SUPER REC AT RIVERSTAR,COMP AT EGGELSTON,WOMENS DIVISION AT RIVERSHORE,JUST MY OPINION

THe women need to be playing at the same location them Competitive division is.

from my inside source you are right cincy fan
1.rec-rumpke
2.super rec- riverstar
3. comp- eggleston
4. women- rivershore

What difference does it make. We have traveled all over the place anyway just to play some good old fashion softball. What is going to be different in Cincy? We all have great ideas on who, what, when, where, and why but until we try to put something of this magnitude together we will never know exactly what to expect, every city thus far has been different. Some better than others.

supall basa fans dis is ur lonely team from da south in louisana. We can not wait for da world in Cincy. Hercle let me know when all da information will beup to so we can start getting ready for the tournament

Arose, here's the post for your information..