BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA in Cali?

Hey Beautiful Black People!

First, let me start by saying that I was so hyped when I found out about the BASA and came across this site. It is truly beautiful to see so many of my people playing ball. Keep doing your thing!

Now, on to my question....

Has there been or are there plans to have any tourneys in California? I'm just curious. I'm a Cali transplant, now living in Fort Wayne, Indiana. When I was in Cali, I never heard anything about the BASA. Maybe that's because I wasn't really on the internet back then.

Anyway, Peace and Love to you all! Hopefully, I'll get the opportunity to see some of you in action in the upcomping tourneys.

Re: BASA in Cali?

Hello Ms.Vette,just wanted to give you a heads up
on the tourey in Indy in 2 weeks.It`s always off
the chain with a great turn-out!!!!

Yes it is one of the best so come check it out you will like what you see the best softball around it is softball and a lot of fun and you meet a lot of people good people

Hey Nati and Megal, thanks for the reply.

I actually plan to be there on the 3rd to peep things out. I'm bringing "the crew"...Hubby and "Lil Hubby" (that's my 2 1/2 year-old who thinks he running things)!

See y'all at The Showdown!