BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congrats Graystone

Very respectable showing. That's twice now that you guys have shown Pace that it is more than just giving your money to those folks, you guys competed again.

Re: Congrats Graystone

big ups to graystone this weekend. and to all the pace fans way to beat up on a d team from cincy and then lay down and watch graystone still compete 1-2 and the only win was to d team from the nati, yeah ill keep my pace shirt in the closet

I also think a "C" sent them home!

How did Greystone 2 do this weekend?

Hey Curious aka 1st time caller. It is obvious they did not do very well because they are not on the board telling the world how good the are. Greystone Fan would have told you if they did well by now. So with that in mind just leave it alone.

Hey Graystone fan and Way to represent. Last time I checked, going(1-2 PACE) or (2-2 Greystone) both of them would be riding that same boat home. Winning one more game than PACE is truly not representing as you've indicated.

Greystone has a very good team and they will compete throughout the season, but please try not be such an over zealous fan. Better yet, try not to swallow so hard next time, that affects your breathing which in turn compromises your ability to think clearly!

RJ#00
PACE 4 LIFE

What's Up RJ#00, I agree wholeheartedly with you, going 2 & 2 is definitely nothing to bragg about. We expect to do better than that in any tourney we play in no matter who we play against. Going 2 & 2 isn't winning anything therefore shouldn't be celebrated since we don't play for moral victories. We just try to better each time out and expect to the next time.

Carey

Did a "C" team send PACE home???? I will say this for PACE they play TOP-SHELF competition on a weekly basis!

AS I MENTIONED BEFORE WE WENT TO THE TOURNAMENT,THE 1 ST GOAL WAS TO FINISH AS THE #1 "B" TEAM TO GET THE TRAVELING $$$,WHICH IS WHAT WE DID (CHECK).TO CLEAR THE RUMORS,WE LOSE TO A MAJOR TEAM AND A "A" TEAM,WE BEAT A "B" TEAM AND A "A" TEAM.NOW WE KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE,NEXT GOAL IS TO MAKE IT TO SUNDAY AND GET 4 WINS,ONE STEP AT A TIME PLEASE!!!

Graystone, my hats off to u. You all are winning at a level that is new to you and TOUGH as I don't know what! Good job and good luck to you!

Carey,

What's up? I hope all is well with you and the family. As we both know, the summer is just a pre-cursor as to what really matters in September.

If you guys are playing B on the other circuit that's great. I'd love for you guys to handle your business and bring home a B World title. I had the pleasure of winning a USSSA B World title with Mountain Top. You guys definitely have the talent to make it happen!

Keep working hard and good luck the rest of the year. Carey by the way, I hear that Big Mark Mitch was with you guys this past weekend. Ask him to holler me.

Later,

carlos can you give me a call at 808 671-4990 thank you,