BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations to my Hommies (STL Heat)

I would like to congratulate the St. Louis Heat Women's Softball team for winning the Queen City Classic in Cincy this past weekend. Pip keep working those ladies and as you can see the results shows. I would like to also congratulate Regina for winning the MVP. Keep doing your thang. St. Louis Heat ladies work hard and it pays off. TE#23, Tracy, Gina, Pitcher(Troys wife). Lyon, Toya, and the rest keep working on the dirt and way to bring it back home to the Lou.

Re: Congratulations to my Hommies (STL Heat)

Shonte holla at me. You got mail

Thanks NKO, email me @ work. I will send you the address to your e-mail.

GOOD LOOKIN' OUT NKO BIG UPS TO THE LADIES OF THE STL HEAT! XCELLENT JOB COACH PIP KEEP ROLLIN'! COACH D OUT!

...."HHEEYYYYYYYYY".....LADIES!!! ,I see you brought the "HEAT"....."CHURCH"

Congrats again and thanks HEAT for coming to the Nasty Nati. It was fun, good game.

Your welcome Sandy, you all have a good team as well. Are you going to Indy? We'll see you there if so.

Hey Ms. Te congrats to you and the Heat!!

Ms. Te #23....Yes, we will see you in Indy. Tell PIP I'm bringing the soap. LOL

Thanks Ms. Dat, the diva were there too, where were you?

Sandy, I will, but you know when some coaches get mad, you are bound to hear anything!!!

I had to stay home this weekend. Family First!!

GOOD JOB LADY HEAT, FROM YOUR BOY IN JACKSON TN. HOLLA AT ME.

Yep, Ms. Dat I understand family is always first. Are you coming to St Louis this weekend to hang out?

JUST WANNA THANK EVERYBODY FOR THE SHOUT OUTS. SANDY GOOD TOURNAMENT THANKS FOR THE CINCY HOSPITALITY. AS FOR ST .LOUIS HEAT KEEP WORKING HARD LADIES AND OUR RESULTS WILL ALWAYS BE POSITIVE.

Great Job Ms. Te and the rest of the ladies of Stl. Heat!

Thanks Soror Ms. Arkansas, we had fun in Cincy. Are you coming to Indy 6/2 weekend?

Ms. Te, I won't be Indy. However, I should be at Nelly's tournament. I plan to celebrate my birthday that entire weekend.

Ms. A ,Ok that will be cool, you will have to hit me up I'll definately go with you or take you out Soror.

To my homegirlssssssssss great,great job in natti.Pip you're doing a dam good job with that crazy talent over there,keep up tha good work you and SherryAnn!

Julie, u repping for Mc. North on the BASA circuit aint ya? If she don't read the board tell her E west said wassup and congrats. Trish and Dana do y'all thang too! If u all are going to Naptown, holla at me!

E West 34, We'll be there. We'll holla atcha!!!!!

Cindy girl where are you? Congrats are in order for bring home the memories. You know how we use to do in Germany, outfield was lock down. Nothing gets by, Nothing gets through.

Holla atch' girl.

Congrat's Heat on your tourn victory. Keep up the the good work. Ms. Skee Wee Holla at yo boy hurtem3@yahoo.com

Word