BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm back...Monday's check-In....

What up Eeeerbody...been gone for a week to the Chi-town to work...Back at my desk and might have something interesting for later. But anyway, everybody check-in and tell how your weekend went.

Re: I'm back...Monday's check-In....

WHAT UP BRA,THIS YOUR BOI SWEAT.MAN I WENT TO THE COUNTRY,A SMALL TOWN BY THE NAME OF CENTREVILLE,AL.ITS ABOUT 50 MILES SOUTH OF BIRMINGHAM,WE PLAYED A COUPLE OF GAMES JUST TO GET SOME REPS IN.WE PLAYED ON AN OPEN FIELD,THE INFIELD HAD ROCKS MIXED WITH RED DIRT AND YOU COULD HIT AS LONG,AS FAR AND AS MANY AS YOU COULD,IT WAS ON AND POPPIN

what up Sweat....Ya'll boys were playing that good ole country ball that we play on Sundays out in the middle of nowhere! Just in an open field or at an old school in the country...AAaaaayyy that's where you get your game on and get out of slumps.... Speaking up slumps, I was in one this weekend and man I was hard on myself...But won't be again...D12, holla at me so we can get our swing on this week!

HEY WILL ALL GO THROUGH THAT TIME WHEN THEM LIL MONKEYS GET ON OUR BACKS,

JUST KEEP HITTING MAN YOU'LL GET THAT SWING BACK.

Good Morning Everybody!! What's up Atlanta Storm Family(I missed you all this weekend) Wade, Dinsum, JustUs#11, Smallz, Smooth, New Image Soldier, Lotay3, PT30, Wolf, Nut, D12, Lee14, Gator, Ray Ray, Vince, Supersonic21(good job this weekend), Davida, Ms. Dat, and everybody else, I hope you all had a Wonderfully Blessed weekend!!

How are you today Momma?

good morning board, how goes it on this monday morning?

Truly Blessed. I missed you last week!! How was work?

WHAT'S UP WADE JUST CHECKING IN BEEN AT MYRTLE BEACH FOR HARLEY WEEK GETTING READY FOR BLACK BIKE WEEK AND MY FAMILY REUNION.

Work in the Chi was okay...As long as they pay me per diem, it's fine with me...They can send me every week if they want! Got to make that . What up Monk and where is the family reunion?

Whats up to the board and my team did not do to good in Cincy. Wade do what you do and whats up Dinsum(thanks again for the CD of photos) Ms. Dat I was looking for you in Cincy, Mama Lucretia glad to see you had a good weekend. Everybody have a safe week and practice what you preach.

IN THIS LITTLE TOWN CALLED CHADBOURN NORTH CAROLINA FISH FRY FRIDAY NIGHT,OLD FASHION PIG PICKING ON SATURDAY AND CHURCH ON SUNDAY TO PRAY FOR BLOOD PRESSURE.EVERYONE IS INVITED.

Monk I will arrive in NC on the 6th of Jun. I fly into Raleigh and should get to Fayetteville by 10PM that night. Holla at me and we can get up when I arrive.

I guess I'll wake up the great 'Motortropolis' of Detroit with some hometown Deeeeeeeetroit Basketbaaaaalll!

What up doe to all....great local tournament this past weekend in the D!

Congrats to the Detroit Mavs!

What up doe to ma' Powercell HKII crew!
What up doe to ma' hommies!
What up doe to ma' fav' Board members!

ebonically brilliant and provocative__________________

super d(motordetroit)

Monk what in the hell is pig picking? You no you are country with that one.

NKO I GOT YOU NORTH CAROLINA IS STILL THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD.

NKO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A PIG PICKING IS? WELL LET ME TELL YOU IT'S WHEN YOU SPLIT THE PIG IN HALF AND COOK HIM ON THE GRILL THE MEAT IS FALLING OFF THE BONES AND YOU GO AND PICK MEAT FROM THE PIG AND EAT TILL YOU BURST.

what part is your favorite part, the tongue, stomach or ears? You better leave that pork along.

NKO PORK MAKES ME HAPPY I KNOW IAM NOT ON THIS EARTH TO STAY AND WHEN THE LORD GETS READY I HAVE GOT TO GO RATHER IAM EATING CABBAGE OR PIG FEET.

WHAT IT DO BASA FAMILY.

JL STAND UP!!!!
MAMA WHAT IT DO?

A NEW IMAGE SOLIDER WHAT'S GOING ON I WILL GET BACK WITH EVERYONE LATER HAVE A MEETING TO ATTEND.

Soldier how was the weekend? I guess you are hard at work on this Monday.

NKOZone how is everything? I am just about to leave the house so I will holla at you all later. Take Care!!

Hello everyone .....My weekend was busy as usual...It was too da*n hot , I almost fainted!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING FAMILY:MAMA,MONK,MS.DAT,NKO(4SHO BRA'),SUPER_D,A NEW IMAGE SOLDIER,AND N.B.#21

Hey all! NB21, you are so right! It was in GA this weekend! 93 degrees or more! I feel you NB, I felt like I was gonna pass out also. I know I drank a case of water in about 3 hours!

Hello to you to Dinsum...Tasha, even water couldn't cool my off...We played 5 games back-to-back, with 45 minutes of rest at the most.

Whats up NB#21 and Tasha did you ladies lose some weight in that heat. Tasha you might be my color now. You'll should be use to it. Wade did you almost faint too. Dinsum was it to hot for you to. Well Tasha and NB#21 not trying to make it personal but just saying hello. Peace1out!!!!!

What's happenin' NKO? I definitely got a couple of shades darker...my light-tan complexion has become a dark-tan, pecan brown.

IT WAS A BLAZIN HERE TO

What's up Family, Checking in on this Monday. My weekend was a weekend of relaxation. I haven't had the chance to relax in a while, so I took advantage of our off week.

what uuuuuuuuuuuup board ?????????????????????????/
rrainey22 checking in
wwwhhhhaaattt uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppp

Yeah NKO, it was hot and if it wasn't for my teammate having $1.75, I would of fell out since I left my money in the car. Appreciate that dino#13...I will hit u back. Hey N.B #21! You would of had to turn some shade to become Pecan Brown because you are a light one... NKO, how did ya'll do this weekend???

checkin in........i got to watch some good softball playing this weekend, thanx everybody who played at englenook in detroit

HEY FAM

JUST THROUGH, THIS IS MY LAST WEEK HERE AT MY JOB, KIND OF BUSY...WILL CHECK BACK IN LATER

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

YEAH MAMA I AM AT IT TODAY

DAVIDA STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE WORKING. IT AINT LIKE YOU ARE DOING ANY WORK....

THUNDER, NB#21, NF#21, JEMEIKA, AND MS ARKANSAS WHAT IT DO?

What's up everybody, I'm just checking in.

...watch it Wade!

N.B, you know like I know u light than a mug...Are you doing fine today?

NB I got yo back, you know us yella girls gotta stick together!!

Now Ms DAT, you kinda brown skin! N.B is high yellow...Like a creole...hummmm, by the way N.B can I get some Gumbo or something....

see I tried to tell y'all he could not look me in my face!! I am as yella as they come, I may be a little brown now since the season has started, but it's all good!! I still got her back, LIGHT SKINNED SISTAS UNITE!!

That's right Ms. Dat....tell'em don't let the color fool them.

Wade, keep on with the jokes. You gone make me pull out the short jokes....By the way, I'm fine

N.B#21 where is my picture??? You right Ms Dat, I can't look you in the eyes because you are way down low.... Now I can look the at the top of you head though...Your shortness....911, can we get a pic up to verify Ms Dat's lightness...you look like a tan brown to me...

look at the first picture on my player profile in the profile archives...

Wade, now you already know I got NB#21 back on this one. Please, Please, Please don't make us start round 2 of the jokes this early. You know how we tagged teamed you last week.

Oh by the way, when are gonna get our Lobsters???????

not only are you short, but you must got glaucoma too, you better get some of that for them cataracts you got!!

okay Ms Dat, but it seems you run from the camera whenever I'm around. I will stand next to you and 911 can post the pic, how about that one....And Thunder you don't want none and next time you joke, put a little on them.

okay, I looked...I think it was the flash of the camera! I will give you light skin, but you kinda black now....too much sun. And when you get a chance, can we get a pic???? shortness....911, can u get us up for a group shot...I want all the ones that got jokes to for this one....Thunder and Ms Dat running neck and neck...hummm neck and neck....

What up Peeps? Got Milk??

NOPE,WE GOT BUG JUICE ,WHAT UP BAM BAM.L.M.S. ON THREE

BAM-BAM could u give some milk to Thunder so she can grow? Milk does a body good....Maybe she can get strong bones...

.......Like Wooooooooooo!! What up Fam? Heard yall played Backyard Ball this weekend. Boy that bring back memories.

I just used the rest in my POPS! But i will let her drink after I eat...

YEAH MAN,I WENT WITH THE YOUNG ROOKIES.YOU KNOW HOW THAT PASTER(PASTA)BALL IS.S*** IT AND GET IT.

We played in this U-Trip Major. That was sumt-tin you got to play in. Playing against them people, u know what i mean. On top of that a few of got 100 Stack contracts. We didn't place, but it was a great experience though.....

ITS ALL GOOD,I KNOW YALL PUT SOME FEAR IN THEM THOUGH

what da biz-ness...B A S A...Happy Monday...shouts out to all of the BASA...

Oooooooooooooh Wade, keep coming with the jokes, causing I have been practing. I will pass on the milk because I am already "Thicker than a Snicker"

HEY MAMA THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for my graduation gift!! you are tooo much!!

HEY ALL MY BOARD FAMILY..IT'S THE "STEADY"....GOOD DAY
HOPE ERRRYBODY HAD A GREAT WEEKEND.....CONGRATS TO MY
HEAT LADIES. MY XTREME TEAM WORKS OUT WITH THOSE LADIES-
I HOPE SOME OF THAT WINNING RUBS OFF ON US....WHAT'S UP
WADE,NKO,THUN.#3,MS.DAT ,DINSUM10,MAMA(I SAW A PIC.
OF U..U/R FINE ),CHURCH, AND ALL U GOOD FOLKS OF
B.A.S.A!......I'M FEELING SOFTBALL GOOD
STAY COOOOL.....

Thanks Steady you know you tha man!!

Hi Steady how goes it? I am glad you approve!! Thanks, you're a sweety.

Ms. Dat, you are welcome!! You've got mail.