BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good tourney in Cincy. Glad to meet some folks from the board

Shout out to Incognito(I met a few of you ladies). NKO I hope we were not too loud at the hotel.
TBI #24 we did have those grills smoking and the cabbage was RIGHT!
Dirty South good to holla.
eastside #21 hold it down
Scrubs , Canes
Sandy u my sweetie
DJ I see you tried to go right side instead of taking out my ankles. Thanks but I wanted to dbl you up and turn it all by myself. LOL

I hope didn't miss anyone.

StoneCold maybe we can meet on the dirt in Indy. Ghostbusters we want a rematch. NL Sports Good luck, see ya in league play.

Re: Good tourney in Cincy. Glad to meet some folks from the board

it was nice meeting u guys to 502 boys #45 and good luck on the rest of your season,and the same to tbi#24

what up 502 #45, it was good to finally put a face with the board name. glad to see everybody had a good time in cincy and hope that next year everybody comes back, and you know eastside #21 that yall have to come back. good tournment and well see everyone in naptown.

Hey, Hey everyone. It was nice meeting each of you this weekend. Meeting 502boyz and Girlz was great! What up TBI and Ms. Lady nice game and good luck the rest of the season.

It's alway's a pleasure #45 to play againt the 502 Boyz, we have had some great battles in the past. See Ya in Indy. Take care my brothers from Lex., Ky.

There's Only one Way
to Play the Game.
The Stone Cold Way!!!!!!!!

Hey #45, it was nice meeting you too! And I'm glad Neal was able to put a name with a face!

NKO and Thug #10, it was nice meeting you too also!

Forgot about Big Vic. I told daddy I saw ya. I told him you all were coming down to a tourney in July or August. Now the trick is getting him out of the house.

Nice meeting you to 502Boy#45 and Incognito#35 and #13(you better give me a shout before I let it out the bag). Incognito we had full sitting and watching the games with you'll and cracking jokes about #13 way of living. It is our little behind the scene joke. Thug can I get some help on this one.

HI NKOZONE (STL CITY HITTERS)NICE MEETING YOU AND DON'T YOU LET THAT SECRET OUT! TELL THUG #10 I SAID HELLO

Thug #10 said he doesn't get on the board, so you are on your own Nkozone!

#13, I got your back!

YOU SEE THAT NKOZONE YOUR BOY CAN'T HELP YOU YOU BETTER TELL HIM TO COME ON THE BOARD TODAY TO HELP YOU OUT THANK YOU GIRL FOR HAVING MY BACK

502 Boy #45....Thanks for coming to the tourney. Good luck to you all the rest of the season.

502 45 I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS BUT SOMETHING HAS 2 CHANGE I HAVE BEEN TRYING 2 GET YOUR # FROM 00 EMAIL ME AT CHUBBYBOYENT@HOTMAIL.COM SO WE CAN RAP A.S.A.P

502 boy #45 Were going to try to make it to Indy and the Lou for sure, tell the old man i'll bring the makers.

Great Tourney, look forward to seeing everyone in Indy in a couple of weeks. Great job Eastside Columbus Bucks look forward to the rematch.

Boo #24

Incognito #13 and #45 I do not need nobody watching my back and if you(#13) keep getting smart I will put you on blast. #45 you need not get into grown folks business youngster. Keep doing what you do in the Detroit before i call my boy Kilpatrick(mayor) on you'll and make you'll do some work.(maybe write parking tickets or something),(desk work)

Nkozone...

Can you get a sista's number right??? How about #35 and not #45!!!!! I think we both now #13 can take care of herself. But it's on now... and let's leave Mr. KMK out of this. Will you guys be in Indy?

Nkozone you know you are wrong for that but it is on now buddy!!!!!!!! I will see you in INDY

#35 YOU NO IT IS ON & POPPING

When we get to Indy I have place a call to Kwame and he just laughed when I mentioned you'll. So bring it on. Neal(502Boyz) you got my back right. I think I hear some trying to chase the good guys instead of the bad one's. So I need to run for the b/4 I get locked up and they want let me out. Church, JL where is those dudes at when you need them. I got bond money thought.

Nkozone you better have your bond money in INDY for sho!!!!!!

Oh yeah, it's definitely own and poppin and Neal can't help you!