BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUEEN CITY CLASSIC CINCINNAT, OH

Lisa and I would like to say thanks to all of the teams that participated this past weekend. Congratulations to;
The winners of the mens division
1st Eastside Players
2nd Team Bring It
3rd TNT Raiders
The winners of the womens division
1st St. Louis Heat
2nd Mad Max
3rd Smokeys
We look forward to seeing you all next year at the Queen City Classic.

Re: QUEEN CITY CLASSIC CINCINNAT, OH

thanks sandy and it was a tournament ran really well. don't forget about me and just let me know what you and lisa decide but either way we TBI had a good time and hopefully we keep the championship at home. Also good job team nati,rush auto and allnet for having good tournaments.

WHAT UP TBI #24,NICE 2 MEET YOU,CONGRATS 2 YOU AND YO TEAM,HIT ME UP,THE TRUTH-99,PEACE.

2 MY HOME BOI'S,GOOD JOB BRINGING IT 2 THE K Y,PLUS NICE UNI'S,THE TRUTH-99,PEACE.

Just wanted to say congrats to TBI & all the other teams that played in Cincy...I had a good time both on & off the field & can't wait to do it again...Well ran tourney Sandy, with the exception a few umps!...See everyone in Naptown!!!

the truth-99 you have mail

hey sandy can you email the pic you took of us, thanks

good job team bring it. you guys a young and very talented team and i knew you guys would do pretty good this year, keep up the good work and do the damm thing.
p.s hopefully next year the let my ni$$as play in the home tournament!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say, nice tourney!Thanx to our rowdy fans especially P.GATES!A shout out to D-BOY who deemed Eastside 1-hit wonders.ESP has never been anything close to that and if you didn't know you should ask somebody.Or better yet,get out a lil more and quit hiding behind initials.Good job TBI,we look forward to and accept this rivalry!Next stop tha LOU.See everyone there.Good luck and safe trips to my peeps(Scrubs,Canes,Douglas,502 Boyz,NoLimit,and last but not least my click Eastsiiide!

TBI #24 YOU GOT MAIL,YOU DO 2 #17 TERANCE

Looks like TBI 24 is got something up his sleeves with my 2 teammates the truth 99 and my lefty #17. Just make sure we at least get something from the trade, like a wooden bat and a player to be named later. Just joking and having fun....

WHAT UP DOUBLE KNOTS 00,ABOUT READY 2 HIT,THATS MY 2ND JOB,WORKING HARDER ON THAT 1ST BASE LINE AFTER DAT LINE DRIVE

there you go doulbe knot 00 starting trouble!!!!! good tournament stars and make sure you come back next year for bigger and better things

Congrats St. Louis Heat!

Good tournament Smokey's, way to keep fighting.

Sandy, Are you planning to post the pictures you took this weekend?

Thanks Incognito # 35.

Congrats to all the winners this past weekend. Sandy and Lisa great job. See ya'll in Naptown.

Big Mike Showtime #55

So, what was the top ten finish this weekend? Does anybody know?

Incognito #35......yes we hope to have them on by Wednesday. Thanks for supporting the tourney.

i think something like this

1- eastside
2- team bring it ( cincinnati)
3- tnt
4- columbus bucks
5- cleveland showtime
6- team nati( cincinnati )
7- allnet( cincinnati)
8- no limit (not so sure after that someone else if they know fill in the last two!!

SO I GUESS BEING A SUPER REC TEAM PLAYING YOUR FIRST GAME AT 4PM DOESNT GIVE A ADVANTAGE AFTER ALL

congrats to columbus buck it was the first time i have seen you guys play. you gusy will make some noise on the basa. Hope to see you guys play it more. Are you playing rec or super-rec?? ohio has alot of strong teams will love to see some more black teams make ohio even stronger!!!!! good luck the rest of the way to all the ohio teams and the basa family!!!!

Twin we appreciate the love. We will be in Indy hopefully to keep representing Ohio. We are a rec team and that was our first basa tourney of the year.

SANDY CAN I GET THAT PICTURE SENT TO MY EMAIL? want to use it for our website. thanks

for sure #24 we will meet on that dirt then

pti,thats a good 1

Great Job TNT

can anyone tell me the name of the catcher that played with hitline express?he wore a black shirt(#38)that said dreamteam on it.this has to be one of the most feared middleshot hitters in the basa!(hell of a long ball hitter too).to my understanding,hitline is broke up so where is he playing?would like to contact him...

Can you tell me what place Supreme 17 placed?

If you were talking about Dirty South the catcher for hitline express no he is not playing any where but wants to.

i think the person you are talking about is rod,he use to play with the columbus steelers and then flytime.and yes he can hit the s$%t out the ball.as from what he told me,he was thinking over his options.i think we the columbus bucks are his leading choice(i hope!!we can use the power)i know many teams went after him,but from what i understand he narrowed it down to 3 teams.(we picked up his road dawg so chances are he may follow)

dont count esp out just yet. yaw no we still comin hard with or without the no.1 pitcher in the land.