BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The queen city classic champs.

Congratution to them eastside players doing to damm thing in the nasty nati great job my niggs.1.eastside players 2.team bring it 3.tnt raiders 4.i think a team from columbus

Re: The queen city classic champs.

Congrats to those teams.

shout out to east side way to hold it down for the lex

1. eastside players- looks like they have the swagger back
2. team bring it- will be a tough out in any tourney
3. tnt radiers- don't really look like a super rec team
4. columbus bucks- scrappy bunch who will make some noise
5. cleveland showtime- they time will come, need to stay in the winners bracket longer

FIRST OF ALL CONGRATS TO ALL THE TEAMS IN CINCY,SECOND OF ALL REPORTER DONT JUMP SIDES KEEP HATING WE LOVE THAT.

Congrats to Eastide...Looks like we finally have a rivalry goin' on, thanks to the umps!...Can't wait to play you guys again, it's on fellas!...Good luck until then...

congrats 2 all da teams dat came to da nasty nati dis weekend. we, da eastside playa's, had a helluva tournament. our fan are da craziest, most rowdiest, and guta as can b. 1st, i would like 2 shout-out our TEAM da eastside playa's and our fans. helluva tourn.(#21 Boss, #55 Jacob, #33 Freak, # 18 poochie, and da rest of da team we held it down) BIG BIG SHOUT-OUT 2 P MUTHA****** GATES AND BAD A** YELLA BOY.

TO ALL THE TBI PLAYERS GOOD GAMES AND STAY STRAIGHT YOU GUYS ARE ALL RIGHT(AND WE WELCOME THE RIVARY) GOOD TOURN.

congratulation eastside and shouts out to #3,#33 and my internet friend eastside #21, it was bout time we met on the dirt and you guys held it down. well i guess we can start the rivalry and you guys up 2-0. good luck next weekend in st.louis and will see you yall in naptown.

also shout out to team bring it for representing cincinnati and finsishing 2nd in a very loaded tourney. thanks sandy and all of basa for a touney ran very well. and congrats to all the nati teams, we showed alot of people that the nati will be a force in all the tourneys!!!!!1

Ive now seen Eastside Players and the Ga Dawgs and all I can say is that it will be a hell of a game and I want to be in the first row. Good tournament to Eastside.

Eastsides#02,good tourn.and i see that you do give props to your fans as well! believe it are not the 12TH man does play a major roll!! (that bad a**yella boy)Take him everywhere you go!!(annoying guy!!!!!) Good luck guys!

MO WHAT UP MAN I WASNT THERE BUT I HEARD YOU CATS DID THE THING EASTSIDE 02 HOLLA AT ME CALL ME SO I CAN HOLLA AT YOU ABOUT THAT GEAR HOOKUP THAT YOU CATS HAVE THIS IS BIG DOE

congrats to Eastside. Way to rep. Yall have come a long way. I remember when yall started back in the Purple and black days!

This is to the NATI FAN. Dont take this personal, but you are on the outside looking in. So really you have no idea what the problem is. Is it really the coach? You don't know, so don't get on the board talkin about what you think you know about the Scrubs. every team has issues, and right now it might our turn to have them, but nobody really wants to plays us. It's as simple as this: you don't hit, you don't win! Case closed. No one really cares who's on the bench and who should be playing. Coach makes the line-up. If he feels the 11 he puts out there is his best 11. then the other 5 or 6 should support those 11 until their time come to be called on to contribute. "Play your part and yo position'

I hear ya scrubs. Take your message and I bet it could apply to 99.7% of the teams out there. Ain't nothing new under the sun.

Congrats to eastside ya'll did your thang on the dirt.#33 you got a license for that gun.Good game TBI 24 you know I struck you out.Stone cold and Ghostbusters nice to hollar at ya fellas. Big Mike were going to try to get up to Cleveland.
Sandy and Lisa Good tourny we will be back next year, but what was up with the 4 dollar charge? and no token for food. Reed for 502 boyz don't forget to hollar at your dad for me.
Good luck to all on the season.

hey what up vic # 6 of triple d's. hey you know i will never watch a pitch like that every again. i got away with one but don't think ill watch another one that close. i hope to see you guys on the circuit more, another good team reppin ohio. goood luck to guys the rest of the year and ill be giving you boy a call on some good tourneys going on down in cincy. will have this weekend off and be in indy for the naptown tournment so hope to see you guys there.

Thanks Big Vic #6(Triple D's)it was a pleasure to meet you guy's . Sandy & Lisa the Stone Cold family would like thank you for all the hospitality and a very well ran tournament. Congrats to the East Side Players and St. Louis Heat(Way to Play). To all my brothers and sisters I had a great time with all of you this weekend. Good Luck!!! too you all the rest of the season. See Ya !!!!!! at the Shown Down in Nap Town.

There's Only one Way
to Play the Game.
The Stone Cold Way!!!!!!!!!

Big Vic are yall coming to Indy?

EASTSIDERS,WAY TO DO YOUR THUG THIZZLE,I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU GUYS WITH THE NEW COLORS.

DINSUM#10,L.M.S.

TO THE REPORTER TNT DIDNT HAVE THEIR FULL SQUAD AND STILL PLAYED A GOOD TOURNAMENT, AND ALSO THERE ARE QUITE A FEW REC TEAMS THAT WILL BEAT A LOT OF SO CALLED SUPER REC TEAMS. PONDER ON THAT FOR A MINUTE. CONGRATS TO EASTSIDE PLAYERS ON YOUR VICTORY. GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON.

Great tournament, good weather, good games and good parties. Hope to see alot of you in Indy next week.

I just wanted to say Hell of a job to MY TEAM MATES the EASTSIDE PLAYERS. I love these guys, they keep me on my toes. I wanted to say Eastside #21 was a soldier out there. #33 for holding down & assisting. #55 & Poochie for holding down the right side. Infield Bye,Mo,Styles,Bear and #2 you guys twisted and turned to make those plays. Catcher-hellva catches and tags. I want to give shouts out to all other players for keeping the moral up,fans for supporting and P.Gates, you need a flag now. Let's not forget Coach Fudd. Good luck to my team and all other teams the rest of the year. TBI good game.

shouts out to the 502Boyz, the scrubs, Douglas and the Canes. Way to show KY in the house. I also would like to say great sportsmanship Ky for supporting one another.

hey Ms L.A make sure you come holla at me next time we playing in the same tournament.

I will do that for sure.

TBI#24 to be sure you can not miss me, I am the book keeper #44.

can anyone tell me the name of the catcher that played with hitline express?he wore a black shirt(#38)that said dreamteam on it.this has to be one of the most feared middleshot hitters in the basa!to my understanding,hitline is broke up so where is he playing?would like to contact him...