BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wolf

First off, hey how are ya? Doing great here. We had heard that this is the best way to get ahold of you anymore (since you don't always return your calls). Mig is very interested in playing in the Show Me Classic. Do you know if anyone is looking for a good (white) Left fielder. He may be little, but he is mighty with the bat since he has a good coach. He was also wanting to know about the Nelly tournament coming up. There is also a really good looking female player that isn't too bad with the bat herself looking to play anywhere available. We'll check back later tonight to see if you might respond to this. Give us a holla.

Re: wolf

What's up derrty?i'm just chillaxing and getting ready fo some big things to happen real soon.Give me a holla asap and we'll holla about what's up.(314)443-8571.....I hope you're still hitting that thang Migglen.

Hey there, we were beginning to wonder if you were ever going to be on here. Great to hear from you. I see your still doin your thang. Being good I hope or at least good at it. Mig is at work, but I will make sure that he calls you tonight if you are going to be around. Talk to you soon.

Ha, mcc will hit u up 2 cause I'm also looking to play too.

give me a call jojo (910-8961)

hey mr. wolson long time no see e-mail me at ladyhoopa_23@blackplanet.com