BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Texas Classic

BASA you got any info on the Texas classic this weekend in Austin?

Re: Texas Classic

Just what is on the tournament page.

Texas Classic Results Super Rec top 4:
1.ATX Express
2.Pirate Family
3.Texas Cyclones
4.Black Trouble

ATX EXPRESS, DOES Q.T. STILL COACH THAT TEAM DOWN THERE IN AUSTIN, CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE REST OF 06' AND ARE THE SMURFS STILL PLAYING?

what happen to the houston raiders?

The Raiders played in another Tourn. that weekend closer to home. We are making plans to attend the Nelly Tourn.

SENIOR DIV.
1. TEAM HOUSTON
2.RTGHT ON PLUS
3. POT BELLY

I think QT still runnin ATX. ATX, Pirates, and the Raiders are prob the top 3 teams out of Texas, they should be representin at Nelly! Raiders and ATX may play open, and the Pirates will prob roll with Super Rec. BUt if ATX dont have their boys from Pace they will run in the Super Rec. But the Raiders can flat out hit they should play open!

Does Walt Reeves play for one of the Senior teams out of Texas..

Thanks Fan for the compliment, but the Houston Raiders are far from being a comp. team. We built this years to play in the rec/super-rec bracket.TBI#24 do you every hear from Ken if so tell him to give his old coach a call. Thanks

QT is definately sponsoring ATX, but Tuck is running the team and coaching them when he's there. I hear that they are not playing in Nelly's tournament, but they will be in Dallas, on the 22nd and 22rd of July for Manuels tournament.

Sorry,

That's the 22nd - 23rd/Texas Tournament, in Dallas.

By the way fan, I hear the tournament is going to be held at a different park this year. Any info on which park? QT said the Trinity Park.

yes i hear from him, he is my twin brother and i will let him know to call you. i heard alot of good things about your team and look forward to seeing you guys play.

Wassup to my Raider family, hope you guys are doing well. Ill still be in St.Louis with TBI, so i hope you guys go, so i can catch one your games!!!