BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shout-outs....and question of the day?????

Shout to all of JL and the board regulars....Question: guys: If you had to choose....would you choose beauty or booty?...ladies: If you had to choose....would you choose looks or a big $*ck???....Don't be sceerrred, let us know your thoughts....KING OUT!!!

Re: Shout-outs....and question of the day?????

Pretty men are routble, who wants to fight over time looking in the mirror?? GO FOR THE MONEY!! just kidding...both of them have their draw backs...so i would say neither, go for the whole package!!

spell check "trouble"

Good point Ms. Dat...but I forgot to mention that you have to choose on or the other....KING OUT!!!

well we are women DK, and i use my option to do what I want to do, so I still go with my original answer.

I'm with MS. Dat on this one, show me the money$$$$$.

DON KING this question pull in two ways.
what you see is what like until....???
so do i look up or down
i don't no.....let talk frist..huh?

.....BOOTY...Hmmmmm.....Beauty....hmmmmm...question.....could it be BOOTY and Beauty....or Beauty and NO Booty......or BOOTY and No Beauty....I'm confused ....but if I had to choose........... .....Can't pass on that ....A! you wanted real Talk.....and looks is not all, but something got 2 make it DO WHAT it DO..."AAAYYYY" ......"CHURCH"

One thing that I have learned, Not so good looking men will treat you like a queen. If you have one that thinks he's looks as good as you, then you have trouble on your hands. I like bucks, but I don't let that determine whether I am with a person or not!

JL Member checking in and out to Cincy to get that money. Gopt to get that money. I hope everyone makes it safely to and from any tournaments that they are going to this weekend. God Bless all the BASA Families and players traveling to and from. Peace1out and the Word of the day is Safety- practice this at all times and the unnecessary accidents can be prevent4life.

The beauty is within....The booty WELL WELL WELL....Whats up board....Good luck to all playing this weekend...KC/STL 11am..oh my goodness

well put Mama!! Some people try and rule you with money, and I would rather be broke!!

Good morning to everyone, Ms. Dat I put something in the mail for you today!!

An is walking through the woods and comes upon a huge hole. At the bottom of the hole is an trying desperately to get out. Being a compassionate sort, the calls down "Say, Mr. , would you like some help?" The , unable to get out by himself, quickly agrees. So the backs his Mercedes up to the hole and throws a rope to the . When everything is tied off the jumps in the car and pulls the out. The is very grateful and offers to return the favor some time.

Sure enough, a short time later the , stuck in a hole, sees the stroll by. He calls out for help to the . We all know never forget, so Mr is more than happy to help the . He stands over the hole and lowers his penis to the bottom. The walks right up the giant penis and out of the hole. The thanks the and the two continue about their business.

The moral of the story is, "If you've got a big penis, you don't need a Mercedes!"

hey wise man that's the best ride a women get anyway...
and that trump money all the time...rightladies????

thank you Mama!! and Steady, get you mind out the gutter!! LOL

Hard question to answer Don King....I like money, a handsome face, and a big...shut yo mouth. So, I'm gonna call it a tie

Good morning Don King, JL and the entire BASA Family.

This sort of a trick question. And the reason I say that is because it depends on what you are trying to accomplish with that female.

Ladies you all have to excuse for a minute and talk guy talk. Fellas if you feel me can I get a amen????

This is merely my opinion..........If I meet a girl and I want to be with her and consider her my soul mate I am going to pick her Mind and her inter-person. Because you could be looking for a model in the face, so you can show her off but she may have a bad shape. Then you may have a female with a stripper body that you only got and see after Mid-night(You All know what I am talking about). Some guys choose BEAUTY because..... that are turned on by a cute smile or the way her eyes look and that just do it for some men. So guys like to look at that big ole BOOTY because....they are infatuated with the size of it and the way it shakes. It is easy to find a pretty face, it is easy to find a big Booty, but it is harder to find one that has both. But the hardest task is to find one with All the B's...
Beauty
Booty
Brains

But if you find that one that has a Beautiful face and a Big Booty but not a good inter-soul or strong mind then it is up to the guy to get into her head first, because IF YOU HAVE A FEMALE MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY YOU WILL HAVE HER PHYSICALLY......
If a women had a decent face, decent booty, and a strong mature mind then I will be like Marry Me...

But then again all guys have different prefrences. Some are too shy or lack of confidence to go after the pretty ones so that settle for one that is not so pretty but have a lot of booty.

To be continued..........................

now thats real talk No Limit Soldier!!

WELL PUT, WELL PUT...KING OUT!!!

Soldier, you are a bad boyyyyy!! Booty, Beauty, and Brains is all that you are looking for. I guess you must have the money? or maybe you are depending on her brains to make it for you.

NO DON'T GET ME WRONG MAMA, MONEY IS NICE. BUT THE WAY I WAS RAISED WOMEN COME FIRST AND THE MAN IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE DEPENDABLE ONE WHEN YOU START DATING. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE THEN THAT IS WHEN IT GOES TO 50/50.

BUT YOU WOULDN'T WANT A MAN WITH A LOT OF MONEY AND LITTLE/NO BRAINS OR LITTLE/NO d***.

I THINK MOST WOMEN WOULD LIKE A MAN WHO IS PRETTY MUCH EVEN ALL THE WAY AROUND..WOMEN CAN I GET A WITNESS...

WHAT IF HE HAD DECENT MONEY, A NICE MATURE MIND, A NICE FACE, CLEAN APPERENCE AND A BEAST IN THE BED...HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE YOU TO SAY "I DO"

I LIKE TO CALL MYSELF..OOPS I MEAN I LIKE TO CALL "THAT" TYPE OF MAN A COMPLETE PACKAGE

MS DAT, MAMA, DAVIDA, JEMEIKA, NF#21, NB#21, MS ARKANSAS THE HOTGIRLS, THUNDER#3 AND ALL MY SISTER TEAMS AND ALL THE BEAUTIFUL LADIES OF THE CIRCUIT

You are a mess!!

Hey N.to the I to the S....how are you bro.?

There is a peculiar eroticism in the Black female anatomy, especially the part that is round, the steatopygous bubble (tha' Booty), which is the most appealing part of the Black Female anatomy and naturally distinquishes Black women from any other homosapien.

For men( as well as women), a natural erotic disposition of the mind, is that the erotic Black female 'booty' conjures erotic responses in anticipation of hedonistic pleasure, as well as a certain simpatico (attractive quality) that perpetuates immediate physical stiff'ning of the masculine male sexual anatomy and the natural embrocation of the female sexual anatomy.

In otherwords if we are ONLY talking bout' sexual copulation, in terms of erotic pleasure, then the 'booty' is what turns your deepest sexual desires on!

Black-atcha!

ebonically brilliant and provocative_______________

super d(motordetroit)

WHAT UP NB21. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
HEY WHICH TEAM YOU PLAY FOR AGAIN?

MS KING...
I WOULD LIKE TO AGREE WITH MY SIS NB#21, C FOR ALL THE ABOVE

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

OOOPS "I WOULD HAVE"

WELL HELLO TO YOU TO MS. DAVIDA.

WELL HEY THERE MR HOLLYWOOD

good afternoon basa?
what up

HEY MR RRAINEY

WELL IF YOU LIKE THE GIRL THAT HAS A PRETTY FACE THEN SHE MIGHT NOT HAVE THE CONVO?
AND THE GIRL WITH THE BIG BOOTY MY HAVE NO CONVO EITHER. SO BACK TO SQUARE 1?
EITHER LADY MY NOT GIVE YOU THE TIME A DAY ?????
AND EVERYBODY IS LOOKING AT THE SAMETHING SO DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU PICK!!!! THE YOUNG LADY OR MAN THAT YOU PASS UP MIGHT BE THE ONE.
THATS REAL TALK.

WHAT UP MS. DAT,DON KING,THUNDER3,JUMP STEADY,CHURCH,
MAMA,NKO,NB21,NIS,SUPER D, MS.VIDA.

Hey rrainey ...

N.I.S...I play with the Lady Phillies.

What it do RRainey?
NB21 when is your next tourney?

NOTHING MUCH PEEPS.
HOW ABOUT YOU GUY'S???
HEY READ THE POST I PUT UP.

Hey rrainey, What's going on, we miss you on 2nd shift!!!!!!!!!

We are playing tomorrow at Metro...I will also be in Savannah next weekend..

hey it's the steady checking in seeing how you guys are
handling this topic....what's up with eeerrryyybody????

thunder 3 i miss you guy's to