BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUEEN CITY CLASSIC CINCINNATI, OH (GAME TIMES)

To all team coaches please have your roster filled out before the first pitch. If you need balls BASA balls will be available to purchase.

9:00 A.M. GAMES FOR MEN
TNT RAIDERS / FELLA'S
TEAM FITTS / HIT & RUN
RUSH AUTO / TRIPLE D
DAYTON MERCHANTS / DOUGLAS TARCC

10:10 AM GAMES FOR MEN
GREYSTONE II / HITLINE EXPRESS
STONE COLD PLAYERZ / COOL CATS
SCRUBBS / 502 BOYZ
TBI / GHOSTBUSTERS

11:20 AM GAMES FOR MEN
CITY HITTERS / TEAM NATI
INDY FORCE / MOORE'S ALLSTARS
EASTSIDE PLAYERZ / ALL-NET
VANCE / ST. LOUIS BROWNS

12:30 PM GAMES FOR MEN
NEW CREW / CLEVELAND SHOWTIME
LEXINGTON CANES / NL SPORTS
SLUGGIN' BATS
COLUMBUS BUCKS

ST.LOUIS STARS @ 4:00 PM

GAME TIMES FOR WOEMN
MAD MAX / DAYTON MERCHANTS @ 9:00 AM
SILK / SUPREME 17 @ 10:10 AM
INCOGNITO / ST.LOUIS DIVAS @ 11:20 AM
FLINTSTONES / ST. LOUIS HEAT @12:30 PM
CINCY HEAT / SMOKIES @ 1:40 PM

SEE YA ON SATURDAY

Re: QUEEN CITY CLASSIC CINCINNATI, OH (GAME TIMES)

wow stars first game 4pm, way to take care of the home team

4:00 for the STARS. Can that be right? Why so late?

thats what im saying, proably the best team in the tournment only has to win 2 games to be in the winner finals, you just set the tournment up for failure. thought you was smarter then that. if they could not make it to cincy till saturday afternoon then they should not be playing, but i guess somebody didnt want to loose $250 to go out you way for a out of town team and not take care of a home team(GRAYSTONE) that stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The other teams should be warmed up by the time the STARS take the field. You might catch them flat-footed. Plus they only get 3 HR. That might go against them too.

JUST BRING IT!!!!!!!!!
TBI 4 LIFE "ATHLETE BY NATURE T.B.I BY CHOICE"

WILL YOU OR LISA GIVE ME A CALL @ 513-253-2484 ASAP. THANKS!!

Typo...Dayton Ladies United not Dayton Merchants.

FYI....NATI....#17 and who ever else, if you would like to call me that's fine you can call me. 513-300-4054 Don't get on here and say things behind a fake name. Until you talk to me, you really don't know what's going on until you ask. Just because your teams name is beside another teams name doesn't mean that's who you will be playing.

Carlos I'm calling you.

Sandy,

I'm not complaining about the schedule. I play for the STARS, so I would love to sleep in and play at 4:00. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a typo.

please dont say that we cant make it to cincy any earlier. We would play at 10:00 if told to. What time you play doesnt matter, how you play at that time does.Stars 1st baseman.

My bad 17, it is not the out of town teams complaining. It the local boys. No it is not a typo with the time if that is what you meant. There are only 3 super rec teams period. Holla back at ya girl.

hold on sandy its not all the local teams,team bring it does not care who play when, JUST BRING IT!!!!!

My bad TBI. You're right it is not all local teams, it's just one that complains every year. It is not the team, not even the sponsor, it is just a couple of wanna be players. I apologize. Real competitors don't complain.

Sandy,way to put 2 team from the same city against each other in the first round.Why don't you have the 2 Lex,Ky teams and the 2 Indy teams play in their own cities and call you with results ,that way you can save some time and get everyone to the party sooner!!!

Please explain to all why one team first game is at 4pm

I agree and that team is a Super Rec team that has placed in two BASA Tournaments. So my question to you is whenever a team feels they do not want to play in their division they have that choice. I need a rule book ASAP b/c it is now two months in the season and we still do not have a governed book over this organization. I feel if we are going to be a better organization than the other softball organizations then we need to make the necessary steps to do just that. So my suggestion is to get those books out this tournament and we will see the necessary changes, etc. THIS IS REAL TALK THAT IS DIRECTED TOWARDS THE BASA STAFF. WE AS PLAYERS/ORGANIZATIONS OF THE BASA WILL LIKE THIS TO TAKE PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKS IN ADVANCE. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

guess now we will see how ohio -vs- does after all. lets go allnett and grayston II. one question why dont the columbus steelers and other black teams in ohio come donwn and play???

From what I hear on my end & see on her post, the teams listed next to each other on the game times are not necessarily who they play; just the game times...There probably should've been some clarification when the message was originally posted to avoid some of the confusion...One big question that remains unanswered, is why one team does not play their first game until 4pm???....Oh well, no matter who we (TBI) play or when, we'll be ready!...Good luck to all teams in the tourney & everyone be safe!

I've read every post on this thread, and I agree that there are some valid points made to a degree. However, people are complaining even before you get to the tournament? Come on man, what difference does a game time really make? The team playing at 4 to me is at the disadvantage if you really think about it. If you were a tournament director would you really want to post the gametimes if you were going to take this kind of abuse even b-4 the tournament starts? NOT!!! Don't mess up a good thing (getting your gametimes posted prior to the tourney) by complaining too much about something so insignificant.

Thanks to all for the positive feedback. Good luck to all teams this weekend no matter time you play or who you play. As quoted by the Cincinnati A's years ago, Love by few Hated by many. We have hosted this tourney for 8 years and running and will continue to do so in the future. As with anything in life, it can only get better with time. See ya soon. Holla.

AMEN

SO,IS THE 3 SUPER REC TEAMS,PLAYIN IN THE REC DIVISION THIS WEEKEND,NEED 2 KNOW PLEASE,THE TRUTH-99,PEACE.

TRUTH -99,
Give me a call.

big poppa #42........st. louis stars came in second place last year to graystone. graystone is not playing so obviously the bye was passed down. 40 teams and 5 fields, just show up and play. you must not be on a winning team otherwise you would understand the late start.

truth 99....don't crap yourself already. super-rec will not start cleaning house until one drops down into the losers bracket.......then the grills will get started quick. tnt raiders, st. louis stars and hitline express are the super-rec teams.

super rec teams put their pants one the same way rec teams do so say all that !!!!!!!!!!1

Keep up the good work Sandy!!!!! We will always support our city basa teams and tournament directors!!!!

Player, if those are the Super rec teams, THEN Y ARE THEY PLAYING AT DIFFERNT TIMES DUDE????????????

Hey, Good luck to all teams coming here this weekend, Have a safe trip.

Man I just came on the board and started to read all the crying. Last year in this same tourny I believe the Stars won it. If thats the case then they are in the right spot. Only one team will win it all. So please stop all the whinning. Sandy Tucker runs a very good tourny from what I have experienced.

there's only 3 super-rec teams!! they are playing in the rec division! do you want the super-rec teams to play a round robin first? what difference does it make!?

Thanks player for clarifying the late start. It is so wonderful of you to provide the information of the late start for us all. Glad to hear you are on a winning team, glad you can recognize there are some teams not as successful as others. If it makes you feel like a man downing others teams, then i must insist that you continue. I would not want to be the cause of your ignorance. Have a pleasant day, and may god bless you and all.

1ST OF ALL PLAYER,WHO EVER YOU ARE,ITS THE TRUTH-99.2ND,I WOULD NEVER CRAP MYSELF,WHAT EVER DAT MEAN. TBI #24,I PERSONALLY DONT PUT MY PANTS ON THE SAME WAY AS A REC TEAM,UNLESS I PLAY REC,THE TRUTH-99(STL.STARS CF)TONY BLACKBURN,PEACE.

WHAT UP TERANCE 17,YOU BEEN HITTING ANY,ILL HOLLA AT CHA WHEN I GET OFF.

the truth 99 please... do sit here and down rec players because if you are then why the hell you playing in a mostly rec tournment. my point was this rec, super rec it does not matter anybody can be beat, even you and your team. there are some good rec teams who will give super rec team fits. look at the blazers they where rec last year and now they making noise in the super rec. eastside beat plenty of super rec teams so don't bragg bout playing super rec buddy!!!!!!!!!!! REC PLAYER NOW T.B.I by choice!!!

TRUTH PLEASE WHAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL STARS GOT BEAT UP BY GRAYSTONE PLENTY OF TIMES DONT RUN YOUR MOUTH ON HERE YOUR NO MORE OF A MAN THAN ANY OF US. AND IF YOU DONT PUT YOUR PANTS ON ONE LEG AT A TIME YOU NEED TO BE IN A CIRCUS NOT PLAYING SOFTBALL

wrong 99.....my bad. was having fun with someone else.

tell em softball player. if you was so good truth 99 then why are you not playing comp. you aint no more of a man then a rec player so go shoot your ego somewhere else because nobody cares what you think bout rec players

Sandy, Cya in Cincy,
Everybody else have a safe drive down, Cya on the fields

1ST OF ALL I WAS JUST BULL SPITTIN,2ND OF ALL I CAN HIT WIT THE BEST ON ANY LEVEL,REC SUPER,COMP,ECT.IF YOU KNOW ME YOU WOULD NO DAT. NOW 2 RESOLVE DIS WHO ARE YOU SOFTBALL PLAYER,NATI BOY,AND TBI#24,I WOULD LIKE 2 MEET YOU,IM NOT HARD 2 FIND.IF I AFFENDED ANY REC PLAYA,I SORRY DAT YOU DAT S E N S U T I V E,GOOD LUCK 2 ALL TEAMS 2-MORROW,THE TRUTH-99,PEACE.

ALL YEAH BY THE WAY I AM DAT GOOD,COME CHECK ME OUT,IM NOT HARD 2 FIND.

"AND DOWN GOES GRAYSTONE II" !!!!!

Represent the South New Crew......GA BABY!!!!1

well now who is sensative!!! sorry but ill be on the field handling my business but if our teams meet ill make sure to come holla at you. good luck to you and everybody playing this weekend.

Good luck GHOSTBUSTERS, wish I could be there. I know you all will take care of business..#28