BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
all greeks that are playing in the nati this week end check in,and give a shout-out.

just taking a look and seeing what greek organization is beaing represented the most.

ps-all in a fun way please....thank you.

Re: all greeks that are playing in the nati this week end check in,and give a shout-out.

There are two omegas on the st. louis stars we always rep for the bruz.

Re: all greeks that are playing in the nati this week end check in,and give a shout-out.

I forgot ther are also two alphas on the stars as well but they dont tell anyone, can you blame them?

the sigm's are in the house,just getting ready to have a nice time this weekend in the nati and on the field.........much love for all greeks.

DELTA RO CHAPTER (UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN)

Hey Blue! What up doe Frat.

ZzzzzzzzPhi
SooooooooSweet!

Just Us#11

QUE PSI PHI...TILL THE DAY I DIE
Rollin' with the Ghostbusters

PHI BETA SIGMA got tha SOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

G.O.M.A.B

WHATS UP MY BLUE AND WHITE BROTHERS? WAY TO REPRESENT THE OUR FRAT. TEAM NATI HAS THE PERFECT COLORS FOR A SIGMA LIKE ME,IT'S ALL BLUE AND WHITE.....JUST LIVING THE GOOD SIGMA LIFE......CAN'T GET BETTER THAN THAT.

G.O.M.O.B

Alpha Kappa Alpha (Pink & Green Ladies)

SkeeeeWeeee from the LOU!!!!

What's up Reu The Que, you know you my boy!!!!!!

This board wouldn't be complete without a NUPE!...KAPPA ALPHA PSI will always have rep (on & off the field)!!

YO!

Team, you know that was wrong they did not know they were ships till I told them! Alphas don't even want other alphas to know they choose that route. Ques R always OWT.

What's up #00, you crazy Q!!!!!!!!

Ms TE,

AKA's Love the Q's......just like I do you baby girl.

Delta Sigma Theta will be in the house! Ooo Oop!