BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My BAT,Your BAT, The TEAM BAT

, I see it's a lot of Bat owners who paid a pretty penny for them, so I ask if someone dents or bust it up,A) does the team pay for it B)The parties envolved C) Just use your own **** ,,,KING OUT!!!

Re: My BAT,Your BAT, The TEAM BAT

.....if it's a team bat.....then the team helps replace it......but if it's your bat....make a brief statement and be REAL.....after all it is yours and if you give permission....deal with the outcome.....without being a problem...and last...put your **** up after you USE it......you selfish son of a------....."CHURCH"....and DON KING....keep it coming

I have agree with you on the Pres

Ok, so if you spend a pretty penny for a bat and its not a team bat and someone bust your bat, you think they are selfish for putting it up after they use it, come on now, that dont hardly seem right. You know if several folks are using your bat and it does bust those folks are not hardly gonna step forward and say hey, heres $$$ so you can get another one. But people will think you are selfish if you make the statement up front... please dont use my bat and they actually take offense, but bats are not cheap and it aint too many folks who money is NOT an issue for unless you are a Derrty player - smile.

....."WAIT"...good point...and you right it is some out here....that will allow CERTAIN players to use Their bats...those are the selfish ones...so way to point that out and as far as players forking over money for a bat...it is some UPFRONT people on here...that will fork over....and it's some that just won't say anything...and look at it and say..."it wasn't me .....

Most composit bats are not really team bats to be honest, it even says so in the return statements, it does decrease the life of the bat with multiple users, but most guys dont mind letting a teammate use their bats but why spit on your hands, spray stickum, ad knob cuffs and abuse somebody elses stuff, using someones bat should be temporary, if you like the performance of a bat you are using than you should start working your way to buying your own, you should not be swinging somebodys bat all year, it is a little selfish to not invest in your own equipment if you ask me.

YOU KNOW IF ALL BALLPLAYERS WERE MEN IT WOULD NO PROBLEM BUT............ AS WE ALL KNOW WE LIVE IN THE TIME OF IT'S NOT MY FAULT. MY BOY FROM DETROIT LAKESIDE WENT INTO HIS BATBAG ONLY TO FIND SOMEONE HAD TAKEN OUT,USED, CRACKED, AND PUT BACK HIS BAT ALL WITHOUT SAYING A MOTHERf#@$#@%& THING. I WOULD RATHER YOU SLEEP WITH MY WOMAN THAN USE MY BAT HELL I CAN FIND ANOTHER GOOD WOMAN BUT A GOOD BAT DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO TRAIN A BAT.