BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tasteful Shout-out's on Thursday!

Shout-out to all of the Just Us/Hot Girls, Coach Mann, Coach Bad Azz Yellow Boy, Shneka#11(Lil Ms. Thickness)( See ya’ll Sunday, hope it doesn’t rain) , Church/Tito #2 (Slow your roll, God loves you and so do I), Ms. Miller( you missed the Hassell’s on Mother’s Day, it was a trip in the Hassell’s house), Ms. Thickness, Ms. Sweetness, D3(called you back yesterday), Teresa, Clarence, The Twins, 69(brother), Big9, Cory(my personal finance accountant), Thug( don’t start), Wade(you cool with me), New Image Soldier, Yd#2( thanks for helping my friend), Clay(what tourney will you be at next) , Coach D, Hercle , Mr. Drake, Carmen, Wolf(Congratulations), Snoobnooze, All ATL Teams, Danny P(brother), Green, Ms. Arkansas, Ms.Te, Lil Gina, and everybody else on the board today!................................................... Lets everybody all gather and……………………… .. Lord Thank You just for allowing us to be here today and Lord I pray that you continue to pour your many blessing upon us all ……… You keep on blessing me and I’m not even worthy of your blessings…….. Thank You………… Now lets all gather and………………………………… …. .

Re: Tasteful Shout-out's on Thursday!

FIRST AND FOREMOST SHOUTS OUT TO MY FAMILY THE CLASS ACT FAMILY, MAMA DOBBS (WHAT'S CRACKING MA?), SHNEKA#11, DAVIDA, DASHA, JEMEIKA#30, THUNDER#3, NB#21, DON KING, MACTOWN (TASHA), MS. ARKANSAS, MS. NASHVILLE, ROZ07, AND THE REST OF THE HOTGIRLS, LIL"G", MS DAT(WHAT IT DO), TO MY SISTERS MARY, FLO, CATHY, SIRENE, REKA, AND THE ENTIRE ENOUGH SAID FAMILY, THE SUPERSONCIS, GA. MIXX, ST. LOUIS HEAT, LADY BALLAS (FLA STANDUP)AND ALL THE BEATIFUL LADIES OF THE CIRCUIT THAT I MISSED....

NOW THAT THE LADIES ARE OUT THE WAY..WHAT IT DO RHODNEY, DUKE, ALL MY FLORIDA SOFTBALL HOMIES, CHURCH, HC, WADE, NKOZONE AND THE ENTIRE JUSTICE LEAGUE, YD#2, PT30, PT23, WILLIE BROWN, REGGIE BROWN, ATLANTA STORM, CHANGING THE GAME, THE OLD AND NEW IMAGE, MONK, GFM, BIG SWOLE, 911, OS 31, DINSUM AND THE LMS FAMILY AND TO ANYONE THAT I FORGOT AS ALWAYS CHARGE IT TO MY MIND ON NOT MY HEART.

Oh I forgot Individial #15, wuz up?

Jl checking in on this nice Thursday. Ms. Nashville you left me out and you will pay for that. just kidding but I thought we was cooler than that.

Hello Ms.Nashville The 502BOYZ want to give you and the hot girls a Shout-out.And are you lady comeing to the nati this weekend we will be there.If so good luck this weekend

Shout-out to NKO... get out of zone. Dang I didn't mean to forget you.

What up Ms.Nashville Just Us/Hot Girls and my #1 man D'Rhann Kyrese.!!! Mama,black,Shema,Greta,V,Coach Bad Azz yellow Boy,Danny P,Church,911,Hot Rod,New Image Soldier,Smallz,Twan,Enough Said,Storm,Gary,and everyone else, What up doe!!!! Have a beautiful day and I'll see you all next week.

Just Us #11

Church is in the air bro, and do what you do to this.

HEY SHNEKA, WHAT IT DO?
MAMA WHAT'S GOOD?

NKO, DON'T START! YOU TAKING IT OUT PROPORTION. YOU STILL MY PEOPLES THOUGH!.....

What it do, Ms. Nashville? I missed you at the games last night. Did you play? Shouts to everybody on the board, Ms. Nashville, CHURCH, and the rest of the Cashville clan.

Good day board!! what up on thie Thursday. I am ready for the weekend to get here!!

INDIVIDUAL #15, I SKIPPED, I'LL BE THERE TODAY, CHURCH LEAGUE.....

... #1 and NKO you and shouts out to the JL...WHAT's CRACKIN?...STEADY get that picture in ASAP....and #15 Hi you doing and YD#2 stay calm the weather looks good, you may get to PLAY BALL......and my cats ANGELO,HC,ROD,911,and it's so many please forgive me...but I'm and last but not giving a ----....my people who can't stand me...... LOVE you all and especially the ones that post blind and hide...you're my greatest fan .... ....."AAYYYYY".... ..........ONCE UPON a time ....This child was enrolled in sex education class.....during the lecture, the teacher kept referring to a "penis"......It was "penis" this and that .....The class behaved as if they understood .....soon after class...the students gather around .......they asked" What's a penis ".?......No one has a clue....so said..." I'll go home and ask my pops".....Hey,pops...." What's a penis"???....his pops unzips his pants and says...."BOY...This is a Penis....a PERFECT Penis I might add" .......Thanks Pops ....I'll tell my friends 2morrow........the next day....All the students gather around ..... ....SO...what he say?? ....... Promptly unZIPS his pants and shows the CLASS his ....and says..."This is a "penis" and if it was 2 inches shorter....it would be a PERFECT penis .. ....."CHURCH"

What up doe to ma' Detroit hommies......

Philly Dog(2time world champ coach,PowercellHKII)
Big E(bang'n that middle)
KT[the teacher]
Philly Smith
RH #23(r.i.p.)
Buckaroo(the technician)
Sonnie(the worst pitcher in softball)
Jeter #69(best curve ball pitcher)
T-Mac , MVP, (future hall of famer)nuff said!
Big Shawn (the institute)
swerv///////50(the truth)
Megal 2.4 (hit nuff said)
Big Pat(the dresser)
Villo
Joe
Slice, and you too Travis
number 7
ESPN(da da dot, da da dot,)
Brandito(best lead off man in softball)
Low Pocket
Sweet Main
Pressley
Matt
Big Tree
The Twins
Mr.Morgan
Mr.Singleton
and who ever else I fo'got.....Detroit city 1,000,000,000 deep__ don't let'em lie to ya'!

What up doe! Westside Eastside Love!

shout-out to the board regulars later....

Black-atcha!

ebonically brilliant and provocative

super d(motordetroit)

What's up BASA. Was gone for a couple of days and some of you acted a straight fool! But to those of you who believe in the cause, we appreciate you.

Ms. Nashville, thanks for the shout out, I won't be back on the BASA circuit until ATL, but I have paparazzi contacts and contracts to many tourneys in between, so Run! Tell your teammate Shema, the paparazzi is like Spock(no feelings/emotion), so whatever state he/she catches her in the BASA world see the following week. LOL

GOD Bless all of you. Out.

Church hit my box, got some info for you.

Shout-out to all my BASA family....keep on keepin' on!

hey church don't let me forget.....i'll be getting at u
today....shout out to all my JL fam and the board peps..
hi' you,you,you,you,you,you.you,you,you,you,you,you,
you,you,you,you,you,you,you,you,you,u,u,u,u,u,u,and i
can't forget Y-O-U
stay coool..the STEADY

What's up Soldier? How are things today? I am wonderful!! So what's crackin for the weekend?
hit the email

What's up to the board? Just/Hot#11, Black3, Renee, Atlanta STORM Family, Smallz(my brother and best friend),SMMMOOOTH, GATOR, Sean, D12, Lee#14, 1st Timer 34, Josh, Ray Ray, Nut, Vince, K5, Rick, JR,

Tony "Jed", SS#21, NEW Image Soldier, PT30, Duke D., Rhodney "HotRod" D., Wade, Davida, Dasha, Ms. Dat, Church, Wolf, Class Act, NKO Zone, RRainey,and everybody else. Peace, Love and Happiness!!!

SAME OLD PIMP DIFFERENT DAY WHAT IS GOING ON IN THA "A"

What it do Fam??

Thunder#3 passing through

SAME OLD PIMPSTRESS DIFFERENT DAY!! that's funny, I couldn't be a pimpstress if I wanted to.

Wassup B A S A....Ms Nashville Do it do it...Dasha, Davida big shouts...#2church..keep doing it how you wanna do it...NKO what'd up...#15 we see each other 3 mo times...Durtey Redd stay up...911 u da man, Ladies, Ms A, NB#21 Thunder#3 and davida when can I coming on tonight to get my strip search...Ms TE and Ms Dat how is it going...and da rest of yall big shouts...PEACE --Dre YD's in da building

Hey, Church. I'm just making it happen in the ville, Cashville that is. How's it going other than the board?

...it's good and glad you ask....it's going smooth

Good evening Board, Shout outs to: Ms. Nashville#1, Davida, Ms. Arkansas,Ms Dat,Lil Sis, Trish, Big V, Big E#99, YD#2, Smash!, Steady, NKO, ZackPack#3, Church, Wolf, Truth 99, Dinsum #10 and the rest of the board.

YD#2
What's Happ-ne-nin????

Meet us on the 2nd Shift tonight for that red light special.

I will have rolling...

SHOUT OUT TO "D" MAVS. AND ALL OTHERS WHO WANT SOME LOVE

what up peeps

YD#2...make sure you are on time....don't keep us waiting

MS. NASHVILEE GET OF THIS BOARD THINKING YOU ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS AND FIND YOURSELF SOME WORK TO DO AT WORK. YOUR ONE AND ONLY BIG SISTER CARI, LOVE YOU!

MRS. (MARRIED)