BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who is the hottest team this year so far in your opinion? Don't pic your own!!!

Who is the hottest team in your opinion this year so far and don't pick your own team!!! Me personally i don't know nothing about this team North Chicago Ballers but they are hot to deaf!!! The have won 2 BASA Tourneys already this year and got like 3rd place in another!!!! Big shout out to you guys!!! Great Job!!

Re: Who is the hottest team this year so far in your opinion? Don't pic your own!!!

Personally when you see one team when multiple tourneys I think you have to look at bumping that team. Everyone agrees that the Rec and Super Rec divisions are the most even well if this is true why is there normally only one or two winners, No.Chi. Ballers or Ga Dawgs in Rec and Storm in Super Rec. There somehow has to be some roster control in BASA these teams are loaded to the gills with talent, hence all the W's. If certain teams are forced to play B in there local associations why then are they Rec in BASA. Not slammin' none of the winners just stating the obvious look at your team…You should win.

Re: Who is the hottest team this year so far in your opinion? Don't pic your own!!!

ex. if you play D or E, you should play REC. If you play C, then u should play Super and if u play b or above, you should play Competitive. That seems simple enough.

The question was who is the hottest team right now.......The NFL and the NBA all have the same amount of talent and everbody can't win every tournament but if you are clicking on all levels then you can....I want to give it up to the teams from G A.....Storm and Ga Dawgs.....they are the hottest right now.....but right now doesn't matter because both teams made noice last year and neither came close to winning the world so my opinion they should stay where the are until they win a world.....don't hit just pick the competeition of your team UP!!!!!1

D and E in other associations does not even compare to Rec in the Basa, the reason I say this is because D is 1hrs on the other circuits and E is 0hrs on the other circuit and Rec is 3hrs, now that is more comparable to C in other associations than anything, there are some teams that have won some tournys but that does not gurantee success when it counts, I feel the Ga Dawgs are the hottest team in Rec, The Storm in Super-Rec and Competitive hasnt played enough to really judge, but all can be beat on any day by anybody, if you dont beat your self mentally before you play them..

THE NORTH CHICAGO BALLERS @ GA. DAWGS ARE OFF TO A GREAT START. STAY HEALTHY AND FOCUSED!!!! TUFO(STL.CITY HITTERS)

ga playa, stop hiding, what team do you play for, its always someone in your own state always hating, ga playa stick to the topic or just start your own topic about what division the ga dawgs should play, damm this topic is getting old player, #15 your are right we start out hot every year and when it comes to the end we are never in the top three, 15 where are you all playing at this weekend

For the women's division, I would have to say:

Supersonics - they have placed in every tournament so far.

Just Us - They have also place in three tournaments.

Good Work ladies.....

Hey 502 Boy you are right on point regarding the divisions players should participate at. That's why BASA should establish some set rules and enforce them.

D,E level players should be in the rec division. C level players should be in the super-rec, and A,B players should be in the competitive division. This should consistent with any association you or your team competes in. Don't allow players to play at the A level in another association and come to BASA and play at a lower level(sandbag).

RJ

NSA ain't playing. They make you pay for hitting HRs if you play down. We played a few weeks ago and there were not ANY HRs allowed. Not only that, the ones you hit you get an out plus give the other team a RUN for each HR you hit.

This one team hit 5 for outs and gave us 15 runs as a result. 1 run if you hit 1. 2 runs if you hit 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.

i dont like the idea of another team giving me anything.

MENS REC- GA DAWGS, NO CHI BALLERS
SUPER REC. ATLANTA STORM AND THE BLAZERS

WOMENS- ENOUGH SAID, SUPERSONICS, GA.MIXX, THE ST LOUIS HEAT, JUST US AND LIA.

Rec=Ga-Doggs, Super-Rec=Storm, Comp=PrimeTime, Women EnoughSaid & Supersonics & JustUs

My bad Davida Ga Mixx are also chillaxing!!!

What has LIA done???

I FORGOT ABOUT THE COMP DIVISION.
PRIMETIME
THE BOMBERS/GFM
SEABREEZE

GA Player, North Chicago Ballers are indeed a very good team. There is Competetion in the rec division as well. They were co-champs in the "D" which means share. There was another team that also won. There were not a lot of short games. I have not seen GA Dawgs play yet but I don't think they can be much better than what I have seen. I will say this, the North Chicago Ballers know that there is a lot of competition in the rec division. It will definitely not be a rec team that will get a cake walk through the BASA worlds.

The Ballers appreciate the love we are getting but we know it's a long,hard season. There are a lot of good teams in Rec that can beat anybody on a given day. The Dawgs and us are just having success early in the year. Hopefully, we can stay healthy and peak in September. The Dawgs are tough, TBI, Sticks, Eastside Pirates, Young Dudes......the list goes on and on. It's too bad we can't get the North and South and all areas in between together before Worlds. Good luck to everyone!!

Thanks 'Drinker' for setting it straight! 'Powercell Houston KnightsII' is to be recognized in the rec division.

Remember Powercell was responsible for the Ballers being in the losers bracket, beating them earlier in the day__ furthermore, the Ballers had to beat 'Powercell Houston KnightII' 2 times__ and that was not going to happen!

Everyone is assuming that the 'Ballers' won the tournament in Detroit___ that is far from the truth!

Black-atcha!

ebonically brilliant and provocative________________

super d(motordetroit)

mr. super_d (motordetroit) you guy's beat the ballers first game with them having a long lay off,you guys where fresh you beat them buy 6 or 7 runs you are supposed too. BUT LET IT BE KNOWN, YOU GOT THAT ASS HANDED TO THE NEXT GAME WHAT WAS THE SCORE 19-3 4TH INNING GAME STOPPED NO OUT'S.LET'S SPLIT IT CAUSE ITS RAINNING BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FORM TEAMS CAUSE YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT. NO HARM INTENDED,AND NO HARM DONE

Thanks for all the love BASA family. The ballers are tiring to do something this year, we are a first year team. The guy's we have on this team know the game and knows how to play it. We are blessed to have allot of seasoned softball player's and old school ball player's to go along with the young talent. We play the game together as one,each and every game we play we play hard and have fun doing it.once again BASA family thanks for the love.

Super_D, I don't think that was one of my guys that made the statement 2 posts up. We know you guys are a good team and yes, you gave us a wake up call. The series is 1 to 1. See you on the dirt. Like MJ said, got to be starting something. We don't trash talk on the board, don't need the bullseye on our chest.

Super_d, you guys had a good tournament in your home town, not taking anything away from the Powercell team, but the Ballers handled the championship split with class, not one of us took anything away from you guys and without hesitation did we agree to split with you guys, because one we evened the score by beating you guys and second we already have a paid berth to the world, now so do power cell, that wasnt a gift or anything you guys earned that, but dont say that we couldnt have beat you guys again, we enjoyed playing you guys and look forward to doing it again on the dirt, not on the internet....

n.ch ballers now thats class act

hey rec teams lets get as many teams as we can to go to st.louis. this is a very good tournament and has plenty of fields that could hold a huge number of rec teams

???, don't worry about LIA, they are coming around, its still early, and stop hiding behind a ???. People alway hating on teams. Opinion is like a a$$, everybody has one.

.....The ones that attended the BASA SUPER DRAFT...Hottest thing thus FAR!! "HHEYYYYYY"

true story famo!!!

what's good Church???? Its been a min!!! can i get one of those sermons?

.....what's crackin? FRAZONE...I'll have something NICE for 2's day.....just taking notes at the moment

It was just a question about LIA. If you read the topic it asked for the hottest and my interpretation was who is winning? And so if you put LIA in the mix then what have they won and where have the placed? It was just a question. Havent seen them play or know when they have played. It wasnt a hater question - what is there to hate???

Man I am sure glad your team has the class on the web that you showed in person. Because like you guys had the long layoff. Powercell/Houston Knights also had one to. I am however sure of one thing. There was nothing given to any one of those teams. It was earned. A business decision was acheived late and thats all. This is the begining of a good rivalry. For that to happen both teams have to be very good and they are. I look foward to seeing the North Chicago Ballers on the dirt.

I agree with you Drinker. Both teams are good. We already had our bid, you guys didn't. The fields were in bad shape, why risk getting someone hurt. You got your bid and money, we got some much needed money also. Both teams won. I'm sure we will see you guys again. We need more rivalries on the circuit. When the games are over, we can all hang out.

If u want to do Rec as D and E teams, would there be a Rec division???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Most black, well, let me put it like this, just about all black teams that I know in GA are C and up....So, look at what makes Rec.....and I'm out....

Ain't nothing like a good ole Detroit, Chicago rivalry!

Good luck Ballers__ see ya' down the road

Black-atcha!

ebonically brilliant and provocative__________________

super d(motordetroit)

Now that's real talk!!!