BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who Has the most Pop On the Circuit....Male Or Female?

And what team they play for?

Re: Who Has the most Pop On the Circuit....Male Or Female?

super rec:
right side - wolf (class act)
left side - doobie82 (air mac)

#8 walt crump-graystone (right)
#19 todd hayes-graystone (left)

that dude from the ballers #32 RADIO

Sean from Atlanta Storm, Rhodney(HotRod), Eli from Class Act.

There's a lot of guys on the circuit at all levels that can go yard. But, my boy Radio consistently hits tape measure shots. He hits bombs with the wind blowin in. You guys got to check him out.

man i show need some pop after eating all that bar b que man my throat is dry,so i guess it's me i probably bring about 10-20 cans a tourney.

Honestly 75% of the circuit has good pop. It is really hard to call that one. You would have to say darn near the entire Comp division has "Pop". Just to name a few that I have played with or watched play: Willie Brown, Big Swole, Reggie Brown, Billy Hudson, Duke and Rhodney Donaldson Etc. too many to name.

I think a good question to me is "WHAT TEAM(S) HAVE TO MOST POP...MALE OR FEMALE. THEN YOU CAN SAY ENOUGH SAID, SUPERSONICS, GA. MIXX, ST. LOUIS HEAT, JUST US ETC. AND FOR THE MEN YOU HAVE BOMBERS, PRIME TIME, GFM, PACE, SEABREEZE, GREYSTONE, BBQ, CLASS ACT, ATLANTA STORM, THE BLAZERS, AIR MAC, STREET STARS AND YOU HAVE A LOT OF REC TEAMS THAT CAN HIT....BMW, GA DAWGS, EASTSIDE PLAYERS, NO CHI BALLERS, ETC.

SORRY THAT IS JUST MY OPINION.